News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
wraithjuggler

Paycheck system is flawed

wraithjuggler

I asked kane and he said that in order to obtain a paycheck, you must play at least 3600 seconds (1 hour). This means that if you were to crash, or lose connection for ONE second, then you wouldn't receive the paycheck, and you'd have to wait a hour for the next one. In my opinion, the paycheck time requirement should be lowered. It should be like 30-45 minutes, that way, if you crash once or twice in a hour, it's not game over for you.

I find that because I crash or lose connection on this relatively laggy server, I typically have to wait 2 hours for 1 paycheck, which is completely ridiculous.

Edited by wraithjuggler
  • Like 2

Clout
7 minutes ago, wraithjuggler said:

I asked kane and he said that in order to obtain a paycheck, you must play at least 3600 seconds (1 hour). This means that if you were to crash, or lose connection for ONE second, then you wouldn't receive the paycheck, and you'd have to wait a hour for the next one. In my opinion, the paycheck time requirement should be lowered. It should be like 30-45 minutes, that way, if you crash once or twice in a hour, it's not game over for you.

I find that because I crash or lose connection on this relatively laggy server, I typically have to wait 2 hours for 1 paycheck, which is completely ridiculous.

40 minutes would be a good amount of time.

Boss

I've missed out on many of the paychecks because of this reason. I think 30 minutes would be a sufficient time.

Definitely needs to be changed though.

sick

What about giving a paycheck for each hour of ingame time?

wraithjuggler
10 hours ago, sick said:

What about giving a paycheck for each hour of ingame time?

This is a alternate solution I would be okay with. But, overall, we MUST change our current system.

PurpleVase24

Receiving a paycheck every 40 minutes (not speaking of online time) would be lovely.

Crawler

I was online for more than an hour without leaving and I still didn't get it.

mikethemike

Paychecks need to save your last online time and add them to your current paycheck time. Until this is added it definitely should be lowered to 30 minutes - once the crashing/quitting bug is removed - a 45 minute limit seems the best route.

sick

I would even lower it to 15-20 minutes.

That works great by my opinion.

Guest kane

Anything other than 1 hour for paychecks seems mildly ridiculous. Your time leading up to paychecks does and has always saved. 

Sign in to follow this