• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
PaC.

Locking your taxi (as a taxi driver)

Vote.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes
    • No

PaC.

Hey there,

I'm not gonna lie. Today was kinda hectic. I've pretty much tried every single job out there but the Strawman in order to get a better understanding in regards to the job system and how it works. It was really annoying seeing today that literally anyone could just run up to you and steal their car through NJ. I do understand that this was the first day and everyone wanted cars hence they started NJing (I have noticed myself players getting kicked and jailed for NJ) however it would be a really cool feature in my opinion to be able to lock your taxi as a taxi driver. Not only to avoid people from NJ but also in order to keep other unwanted riders out. When starting a ride with a passenger, two more random people would just pop in the car each time, refusing to leave.

Some of you may ask, 'What if players are not unlocking their vehicles after finishing with their job and /q'. To that, we could have a system that after 5 minutes of the car being locked, the doors unlock automatically in order to avoid taxi cars being spawned however locked by people that already left the game. I forgot to mention that only taxi drivers should be able to lock/unlock the doors. 

Boss

Definitely need to see this. I would also suggest the same for the trucker job and the driver license test. There's been a crazy amount of people NJ'ing.

• Like 1

Stewart™ «¥»

Need this, some people ninja jack taxis, happened to me yesterday

BYLUG

This is a very frequent occurrence for me. Would like to see this implemented on what Boss has mentioned above.

• Like 1

crimeson

yup, it should be a thing for truckers aswell (only for the truck u /starttruck in)

Akiba

Forwarding.

Guest kane

Static taxis have been removed, you'll need to buy one if you'd like to do the job - suggestion now obsolete.