• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Traevon

Public Enemy Number 1

Traevon

7r8k14K.png     

SAN FIERRO POLICE DEPARTMENT GANGS & NARCOTICS DIVISION

Detective Bureau — WEEKLY GANG ANALYSIS

Public Enemy Number One (PENI)

SKINHEAD PRISON GANG & NARCOTICS GANG

LOCATED; San Fierro, San Andreas

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Public Enemy No. 1 (abbreviated as PEN1) is a white supremacist street gang based in San Fierro, San Andreas. The San Fierro Department of Justice in 2004 described it as "one of the most powerful and fastest-growing gangs inside and outside prison" and said it had about 200 members statewide. Its main activities include identity theft, credit card fraud and methamphetamine sales. The formation of the group was greatly influenced by members in the hardcore punk rock scene in San Fierro during the 1980s. However, by the 1990s, PEN1’s base of operations was in hidden where they began recruiting white suburban adolescents. They have ties to the prison gangs

l1XjiFw.jpg

PEN1 is heavily involved in identity theft, not a crime usually associated with gangs; most of the income from this is allegedly used to finance methamphetamine sale and other operations. Originally they did this by raiding mailboxes and trash cans for personal information, but the gang later used contacts inside of banks, mortgage companies and state motor vehicle departments in order to gain access to credit profiles. This has led to law enforcement officials requesting that their personal information be removed so that it can't be used by gang members to identify home addresses of police officers.

Many of today's white criminal organizations or gangs can be categorized into prison gangs, white supremacist/hate groups, or criminal street organizations. These white street groups may align themselves with the white prison groups while incarcerated, but they will associate with other races outside of the prison system. Although organization and hierarchy is more apparent in the institutions during incarceration, the AB still has a high influence of authority over the white gang population on the streets. Certain groups can be used for criminal enterprise operations outside prison walls.

• Like 1

Traevon

Public Enemy No. 1 is a faction based in San Andreas. Roleplaying with us would mean your character is from San Andreas, as we also roleplay in the prisons; it is also noted that screenshot permission is active and to post a screenshot would mean you will have to send a private message to Trey and wait for a response. Any screenshot photography will instantly be removed by a moderator pre-approved by myself. You will also be required to join some communication (discord) servers and read more on about PENI.

Follow up on our discord for more information

https://discord.gg/RbsqZQ9

Edited by Trey

Traevon

Reserved

Ermetano

Looks good, gl

Traevon
1 minute ago, Pay Pimpin said:

Dude, don't tell me you're the only one in the faction.

Nah, I got people in the faction.

Zenophobia

Deja Vu.

Good luck.

Inimene123

Looks sick, brother. Keep it up! 

Cranky

I like this.

PaC.

Take it far.

Riva

Can we expect a Douglas_Harkins and a Patrick_Nyswonger?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Stinkweed

Count me in bud, I'd like to join.

Traevon

Thanks for all the public comments. We will start posting screenshots today, anyone interested in joining PEN-1 please send me a private message.

kilerbite

Following this for sure. Good luck!