News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
mikethemike

Trucker Job Pickup Location & Other Misc

mikethemike

Needless to say for anyone who tried the trucker job that the loading location is cluttered and only allows for 2 people at a time to load cargo. This can easily translate into an absolute madhouse if someone swoops in with no intention of being polite to everyone else.  As it's not unusual for there to be 3 lines of players waiting their turn - this translates to roughly 6-8 minutes a run. I've averaged around 100-150$ profit from each run - After spending roughly two hours of my time trucking I managed to earn a total of 1000$ with these circumstances in play. I believe that both the cash you're given from the job should be buffed and the platform to load should also be made larger and allow for many more trucks to participate at the same time. It'd also be nice to get a few more trucks.

R.Hout

To even take this a step further, why not have a couple more pick-up locations where players can load the trucks. This way, people can participate more, and not be so crammed in a single area.

mikethemike
2 minutes ago, R.Hout said:

To even take this a step further, why not have a couple more pick-up locations where players can load the trucks. This way, people can participate more, and not be so crammed in a single area.

Agreed.

https://imgur.com/a/DHCjU

A few screenshots from some recent encounters at the station.

R.Hout

Also, for some reason when you exit the vehicle at a drop off point the vehicle sometime despawns and you're out a $100.

mikethemike
1 hour ago, R.Hout said:

Also, for some reason when you exit the vehicle at a drop off point the vehicle sometime despawns and you're out a $100.

I'm fairly sure that's intentional.

Though I did experience it doing it at unexpected times without me even completing the task - lost a good 500$ from it! :(

wraithjuggler

I agree strongly. We also need like 10+ more trucks, it's ridiculous, at one point we literally had a line of 8 people waiting for trucks to spawn.

I also haven't had this problem myself, but a few people have said that they've only made $60 or so dollars from the trucking delivery, so they actually lose $40 from doing the job. That needs to be fixed

Edited by wraithjuggler
  • Like 1

Clout

I fully support this.

Akiba

Trucker Job has been reworked.