ban appeal

juwo

Account Name: 

JuWo - Julian_Crown

Time & Date of the Incident: 

2018 4 am europe time

Ban Reason:

Why were you banned?

I was trying to roleplay, but many bugs appeared and a lot of lag was going on. People were tping around the place and i got ninja jacked so i took another car (a big truck) and because of the lag i ended up ramming some people because of getting infront of me, lateron i had a fight trying to sell stuff. They ignored my roleplay and they all started fighting me after a while so i drove off with my bike and i got banned for ''trolling, ramming, not here to rp''.

Explanation: 

I have no idea what i got exactly banned for, maybe because of the rams i did while lagging alot.

juwo

If i get back on the server im going to use small cars instead of big ones to avoid ramming while lagging, unless the server is not lagging for me anymore. The startup of the server was extreme and weird and i've seen alot of bugs. The server looked fun afterall so i really would like to join back in.

Bradley

You will be unbanned, but you better not go around ramming players/vehicles with the large vehicles, trolling and provoking other factions.

• Thanks 1