News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Dizy

How was your First day of BARP

Dizy

Well I waited 3 months on the server and I got to say I fucking loved it. I like the script and so on, But how about y'all how was y'all first day on the server?

• Like 1

Riva

Frustrating at times but overall good

LionDubz

disappointing

f6rza
Just now, Baphomane said:

disappointing

Montreal

Roleplaaayy, yeeess. I don't even care about the script everyone's fussing about, they could've launched it free-roam mode, I still would've had fun. It was so great to roleplay again after almost a year.

Also, it's typical. You cannot possibly please so many people, it just won't happen. Half of the server's population had hyped it all up to unrealistic expectations anyway, if it had been GTA 6 it still wouldn't have been enough for them. People forget it's still the same old role-play, but it's up to you to be creative with the tools that you're given.

Edited by Montreal
  • Like 1

wpickman

4 minutes ago, Baphomane said:

disappointing

Mackrel

this server new favourite but also new favourite is some other servers but I think the experience overall was good

Wilde

Too many bugs that you'd think they'd have sorted out prior to opening.

Nevertheless it seems promising.

• Like 1

Deonte

got car parked...

Norse

crashed on start at first, had to reinstall gta completely to fix it. Rejoined to be treated to many many trolls in ocean flats. Later however when things calmed down I really enjoyed what I saw with the scripting and roleplay of people who took it serious. Good shit.

Edited by Norse
  • Like 2

GS9

It started off very rough, but it's getting where it needs to be.

Slim

This is just the beginning, later in the future, there will be numerous updates and features added to the server to improve the quality of the server. Just bear with us and continue to roleplay and develop your characters.

babyfacedhustlermarz

Potential there 100%

xorcist

I still don't know who in their right mind would promote a job over /o and implement it without any reward. It just boggles my mind. I won't even mention the buggy phone system, DMV and the general quality of the server. Honestly, you should just call this a beta and keep working on it because it clearly isn't ready it, it's just a rushed gamemode. The fact that you're also limited to some skins that the developers chose for you is simply terrible. The fact that you can't be younger than 18 is also terrible, even if it's just a script that you can ignore, it's still terrible when you /showlicenses, it shows you're 18 but you roleplay being 16 or 17. It's the little details that make the difference between a good server and a bad one. People like(d) LS:RP for its simplicity when it comes to the script, it's not heavy reliant on the script. The colors aren't too hard for the eye on LS:RP and the general feeling of it is nice and smooth. You're trying too hard not to copy LS:RP it's just hilarious. Simple features like /id are dumbed down to only work for names, the /stats looks terrible. In general, just an underwhelming experience. I've had hopes for this server but this launch was, simply put, horrendous. Please, take your time and properly work on the script, make it look aesthetically pleasing, make it work and for God's sake, next time make sure your staff team is aware of dysfunctional features so they won't promote it and make countless of players lose their time on a non working job.

Edited by xorcist
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

PeterPergo

Remember that its just starting.

I cant wait for the future of the server.