News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
sentimental soul

Considering the idea of starting a new Law Enforcement Agency

sentimental soul

If the amount of players will not decrease and there will be a constant player base which hopefully is going to keep around 400-450, would you guys even take into consideration the idea of establishing a new Law Enforcement Agency?

With that being said, do you find it necessary and useful to have different alternatives in terms of organization and more efficiency?

Give solid opinions.

MRushinski

Well, instead of just opting for a Sheriff's Department like every other server does to handle State Police activities, why not just choose an actual State Police agency for once? There's nothing like a good Highway Patrol cruiser going down the Golden Gate Bridge. 

Edited by MRushinski
f'ked up while writting.

Banfly

As the server inevitably grows and people start spreading outwards there'll be a growing necessity for a new LEO agency and instead of opting for the overused sheriff's department, which would still be a logical solution nonetheless,  I think SAHP would be an even more interesting idea.

Psycho

Highway patrol would be dope, San Fierro is known with it's highways around.

Bospy

I don't see the necessity in organizing another department this early on. The SFPD still isn't necessarily fully set up, there needs to be a solid foundation there before anything else.

Akiba

The SFPD will handle everything from patrols to prison for now.

Jackson Rose

Would be cool to have Highway patrol or sum like that but allowed to go city. Like SD but not SD huh.

Helius
33 minutes ago, Bospy said:

I don't see the necessity in organizing another department this early on. The SFPD still isn't necessarily fully set up, there needs to be a solid foundation there before anything else.

I agree with Bospy. It's vital to build up the basic fundamentals of the SFPD before progressing onto another law enforcement agency. 

Yeah, sure; it may be possible in the future when the server is far more stable.