News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Koba

Nicknames and Health Bars

Koba

I'm not sure if this has already been suggested but I think it would pretty neat if there could be a command to toggle both name-tags and health bars. It feels kind of weird without the health-bar aspect because in fights I'd like to see my opponents health instead of just hitting him until he's dead since there's some people who can't take a loss but rather keep fighting until they get on the last nick of health and an accidental swing could kill them. Even though it might be frowned on by some players, it's better to be safe than sorry. It should be a command such as /ppanel where it has an option to toggle both name-tags for the aesthetics of screenshot purposes and health-bars.

• Like 2

Cargo

I like this and would like to see this implemented. 

* Big Gucci Draco

noooo this is inplace to prevent nametaggers and health hackers. get use to it god damn stop suggesting this you're like the 5th person.

and to prevent people from mging ur armor and health

DO know YOU PEOPLE'S HEALTH IN REAL LIFE LOL

Edited by * Big Gucci Draco

Koba
3 minutes ago, * Big Gucci Draco said:

noooo this is inplace to prevent nametaggers and health hackers. get use to it god damn stop suggesting this you're like the 5th person.

This doesn't make any sense, either way you're going to have a name-tag above your head. I only asked for an option to disable it for screenshots and how do you even metagame health? A health bar would make it easier to tell if someone was hacking anyways, what you're saying has no logic to it.

Highwire

Or maybe just have the health bar pop up for a few seconds whenever they take damage?

* Big Gucci Draco
8 minutes ago, Koba said:

This doesn't make any sense, either way you're going to have a name-tag above your head. I only asked for an option to disable it for screenshots and how do you even metagame health? A health bar would make it easier to tell if someone was hacking anyways, what you're saying has no logic to it.

These nametags the server is using is script wise meaning if you enable nametags you wouldn't be able to see them.

Also the health is script wise too meaning you can't hack health

Lemans Mofujohn
1 hour ago, * Big Gucci Draco said:

That's a terrible argument. Yeah, you can see someone's health in real life.

You can't tell the difference between someone sick and looking in poor shape compared to someone who is clearly healthy?

mikethemike

If I'm not mistaken you're able to /helpup a player if they're downed in fist fights/brawls. That to me seems sufficient enough to prevent any mishaps in such situations.

Naybors
4 hours ago, Cargo said:

I like this and would like to see this implemented. 

King Enemy

I know this is gonna sound a bit silly, but why not have something like Fortnite? Where you can't see their health bar but whenever you damage/attack someone, a number appears on how much health you took from them.

dencn
12 hours ago, King Enemy said:

I know this is gonna sound a bit silly, but why not have something like Fortnite? Where you can't see their health bar but whenever you damage/attack someone, a number appears on how much health you took from them.

I get where you coming from, but I don't want something to confirm to you if you hit them or not either, so no.

I like it how it is currently, however I would not mind the health bar to show only in gun fights.

Albert_DeMauro

I agree with having the health bar back, it was something new, yes. But it failed. Since every fight is till knock out and now you have to call medics for revive. It's just retarded when you can't see how much health the other person has. 

Danny

Player names should be visible at all times imo.