Matthew Callaghan (Tyrone)

Reported Player:

Kimberly Valentine (Kimberly)

Time & Date: 

00:37:00 - 26/02/2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: 

Ninja-jacking

Explanation: 

I finally had a taxi cab for my job after waiting for my turn at the taxi depot for several minutes. I stood still at the train station for costumers, then she came and simply ninja-jacked my taxi. I told her I had it all recorded while I didn't have it recorded, then she kept on ignoring me. Minutes later I found another taxi cab, so I started recording everything so I could report anyone ninja-jacking me. Kimberly once again approaches me and ninja-jacks me once again.

Screenshots: 

Pitchounette

Player is ingame as I typed this message and has been informed. I'll wait for his/her response.

Future

I'm not too sure on his first ninjajacking allegation, so I won't respond to that. 

For the one that I committed however, the server was very laggy, and at the time, people were getting kicked for ninjajacking and I wasn't quite paying enough attention to notice you were in the car. 

Regardless, I apologize for my actions, and it won't happen again. 

Pitchounette

Only 1 ninja-jacking that I've seen on the video, which is pretty clear cut. However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt considering that you admitted it and apologized. Consider this as a warning and just be more careful next time.