News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Chef

Crashing while downloading server files...

Question

Chef

Hi there.

Trying to join the server and whenever I get to 100% on the files downloads I crash.

I've tried about 5 or 6 times now. I disabled my color mod and modloader, tried manually downloading the server cache, etc. but nothing is working. Everytime I get "gtasa.exe has stopped working." Is there a known solution for this issue?

10 answers to this question

Koky

This was posted on the Discord, this will fix it for you.

https://gigabitz.pw/files/bay_cache.zip

Instructions:

1. Extract the ZIP compressed folder.
2. Copy the "149.202.41.6.7777" FOLDER (not the files inside) to [Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files/SAMP/cache]. This may vary if you changed your cache storage from your SA-MP client settings.
3. Connect to the server. Welcome to Bay Area Roleplay!

vans

If you keep on crashing, I'd highly suggest you to download anticrasher.cs or SAMP Addon.

Chef
23 minutes ago, Koky said:

This was posted on the Discord, this will fix it for you.

https://gigabitz.pw/files/bay_cache.zip

Instructions:

1. Extract the ZIP compressed folder.
2. Copy the "149.202.41.6.7777" FOLDER (not the files inside) to [Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files/SAMP/cache]. This may vary if you changed your cache storage from your SA-MP client settings.
3. Connect to the server. Welcome to Bay Area Roleplay!

As I said in my post, I tried the file cache. Follow the instructions to a T and it still goes through the process of downloading files when I join the server. Once at 100%, boom. It crashes.

Edited by Chef

Koky
Just now, Chef said:

As I said in my post, I tried the file cache. Follow the instructions to a T and it still goes through the process of downloading files when I join the server. Once at 100%, boom. It crashes.

It's not supposed to download files if you already have the cache file. Delete your cache file, make it again and extract the file back in.

vans
1 minute ago, Chef said:

19 minutes ago, vans said:

If you keep on crashing, I'd highly suggest you to download anticrasher.cs or SAMP Addon.

Appie

I had the same issue, I removed my modloader folder and it was fixed bro.

Chef
4 hours ago, Appie said:

I had the same issue, I removed my modloader folder and it was fixed bro.

Cool. Can modloader be added back after the fact?

Ermetano

On 2/26/2018 at 12:28 AM, Chef said:

The reason that it's redownloading the cache file is because the IP of the server has changed 3-4 times, rename the folder to this server IP, then try:

149.202.65.98:7777

Hope i've helped, if not leave a comment that it's still happening and I might have another solution for you.

Chef

Fixed. It was an issue with mods.

Giga

Closed.