News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
.Gallow

Is BA-RP a flop?

.Gallow

Lol, Everyone has been saying that BA-RP Will take over stealing players from other servers, and so it has. However the amount of bugs is ridiculous. And players are trying to log into the server are are crashing off rip, Some are  even unable to log in to the server. If this isn't fixed this can ruin the entire reputation BA-RP has to offer in my opinion. 

• Confused 5

Koky

The server just opened and has 450/450 players, you're complaining about all the bugs but don't realize this server literally just opened less than 20 minutes ago. Get a grip, if you knew how much effort and time goes behind making a server you'd cop on and understand that it's not easy.

Of course the issues are going to be fixed, good things take time. Stop being so negative about the whole bug situation when the bugs are extremely minor.

1 hour ago, .Gallow said:

If this isn't fixed this can ruin the entire reputation BA-RP has to offer in my opinion. 

Your opinion is wrong. 😄

Edited by Koky
  • Like 12

Finch

It’s literally been open for an hour orso. Every single server has teething issues. Players will stick around if the community and staff stick together and work towards a common goal, making the server successful and a decent place to be for everyone.

If you can name one game that hasn’t had bugs upon its first release then I’d be amazed. 

• Like 2

Snowbird
2 minutes ago, .Gallow said:

Lol, Everyone has been saying that BA-RP Will take over stealing players from other servers, and so it has. However the amount of bugs is ridiculous. And players are trying to log into the server are are crashing off rip, Some are  even unable to log in to the server. If this isn't fixed this can ruin the entire reputation BA-RP has to offer in my opinion. 

It's the first big launch of the server from what I gather, these things almost never go smoothly. It's a natural process of development.
Only time will tell how the server will advance.

• Like 1

.Gallow
1 minute ago, Koky said:

The server just opened and has 450/450 players, you're complaining about all the bugs but don't realize this server literally just opened less than 20 minutes ago. Get a grip, if you knew how much effort and time goes behind making a server you'd cop on and understand that it's not easy.

Of course the issues are going to fixed, good things take time. Stop being so negative about the whole bug situation when the bugs are extremely minor.

Lol, They had an entire week to fix these things as they've been saying that they have members in game testing things. But that's not even my issue, My issue is that I wait constantly for a good 5 minutes to get in game, Not even 10 seconds later I crash.

vans

Well said @Koky

+ Instead of creating a thread in General Discussions and complaining how bugged the server is, go ahead and make bug reports to support the server like the owners and developers asked.

Edited by vans
  • Like 2

.Gallow
3 minutes ago, Koky said:

Your opinion is wrong. 😄

Not sure if you're seeing the discord or not? But people are saying "Fuck this server" so im not wrong in the instant.

.Gallow
1 minute ago, vans said:

Well said @Koky

+ Instead of creating a thread in General Discussions and complaining how bugged the server is, go ahead and make bug reports to support the server like the owners and developers asked.

The bug im facing is already up on the bugs section, Why would I create another topic of the same issue?

Koky
3 minutes ago, .Gallow said:

Lol, They had an entire week to fix these things as they've been saying that they have members in game testing things. But that's not even my issue, My issue is that I wait constantly for a good 5 minutes to get in game, Not even 10 seconds later I crash.

They have members, should you know that's about 20 ish odd members in-game.

So, let me explain something to you, because you clearly don't understand how things work. 

What is the DIFFERENCE between 20 players and 450 players? Yeah, if you had common sense you'd see why these issues are occurring. 

They had an entire week to fix these things

Oh please, get over yourself.

2 minutes ago, .Gallow said:

Not sure if you're seeing the discord or not? But people are saying "Fuck this server" so im not wrong in the instant.

Those are the people that have the same mindset as you and just complain over small things. I'd rather if these people left, would make BA-RP a much better place.

Edited by Koky
  • Like 4

Glockism

Nothing is perfect you know, and to be honest for a server that was open 1 hour ago, gaining 450/450 players is a REALLY REALLY big achievment for a SAMP Server.

I'm proud im a part of the community right now, and people with the same opinion as yours should instantly leave instead of whining onto useless topics waisting everybody's time. Nobody is forcing you to stay really.

But yet again, as some mentioned above, instead of whining about those "bugs", you can report them so the staff takes care of them faster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

vans

The bug im facing is already up on the bugs section, Why would I create another topic of the same issue?

Then wait like all of us until they fix it, also as Rehasher said earlier on Discord;

WwO99z6.png

Hope this help you out, enjoy your stay and have fun ;)

Edited by vans
  • Like 1

doggy bada$$

I think you're just hand-picking here, .Gallow.

Most of the issues I've seen in-game aren't really the dev's problems as much as they are general issues. The major problem I've noticed right now is the massive overflow of people in the spawn area, and with the DMV being so close, we're talking about 350+ people in the same general area. I'm not sure you've ever been on a server opening before, but these things tend to happen. Everything starts somewhere, and what the devs opted for in this scenario was to open the server to the public, because we've been waiting a while now. You're right, there are a few problems, being as there are no interiors (that I've seen) and so forth, but most people are in this server for the long haul.

I'm looking at the long-term perspective when I see the server, and I see  a group of developers who actually wanna make this work, and that's the number one priority in my eyes. The rest will follow in due time. Until then, I'll be patient.

Koky
1 minute ago, $OUTH$IDE$UICIDE said:

gaining 450/450 players is a REALLY REALLY big achievment for a SAMP Server.

Amen.

Think about the good side of this, every roleplay server that has opened within the last 2 years has more than likely failed.

• Like 1

Tank

Were you not expecting this? This kind of problem happens everywhere. Does no-one remember GTA V's online launch? A company like Rockstar struggled with its launch so you can imagine how it's like for a small team. Give it a week and it should be very playable.

• Like 1

Lockhart

Just bare with it. Everything will get fixed in time.