• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
braze

Crashing

braze

Time & Date: 5:16 PM, 2/25/2018
Player Name: Emmanuel Montega
Bug Type: Gamemode 

Description: I crash as soon as i see my character appear on screen when i click select character & spawn

Screenshots/Videos: N/A

• Sad 1

Culture

This is happening to me.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

.Gallow

Happening to me aswell.

• Sad 1

braze

Anyone found a fix?

• Like 1

RexSmithy

Only gta without sf texture mods works fine, as all of my friends who don't have them gets in easily. And then there is me.

Koky

I'm guessing there is just too many players at the spawn. If you manage to spawn in without crashing, just do /setspawn 2. Fixed it for me.

Sparx

During the closed beta I crashed exactly like this because I pre-downloaded the cache models. Delete all of them from your folder and re-download via the server only and see if that works.

braze
31 minutes ago, Sparx said:

During the closed beta I crashed exactly like this because I pre-downloaded the cache models. Delete all of them from your folder and re-download via the server only and see if that works.

Tried this, didnt work.

braze

i fixed my spawn problem by going on a clean GTA and setting my spawn to somewhere else, now the map is invisable though.

crimeson

hello i experienced this with mods, try vanilla gta it'll work. use vanilla till server gets fixed.

K-9

I believe everyone experienced a crash at some point or another. These issues will most likely be fixed during this week.

Edited by Daniel_Faraci

braze
7 minutes ago, Daniel_Faraci said:

I believe everyone experienced a crash at some point or another. These issues will most likely be fixed during this week.

13 minutes ago, crimeson said:

hello i experienced this with mods, try vanilla gta it'll work. use vanilla till server gets fixed.

"i fixed my spawn problem by going on a clean GTA and setting my spawn to somewhere else, now the map is invisable though."

"i fixed my spawn problem by going on a clean GTA and setting my spawn to somewhere else, now the map is invisable though."

crimeson
17 minutes ago, braze said:

so? the map is invisible for u but not for me, not the same problem

Edited by crimeson