News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Rareshh2601

Car engines

Rareshh2601

I have seen  a lot of people roleplaying that they have a V8 în their engine bay , and I was thinking why we wouldn't actually have engine? Like on a Perennial , if you want to be a honda engine instead of a 4 cylinders engine , you will go to the licensed mecanic shop and there they will roleplay changing the engine (It will be very expensive). That way , we gould increase our speed în a car instead of changing it to a better car . I don't know if you can actually have a script or smth , but this will be cool to have.

Edited by Rareshh2601

iDesigner

looks gr8, if the devs scripted all of this, i guess they can make this one possible too

Lockhart

I will always welcome more vehicle customisation, Im just not entirely sure whats possible within SAMP capabilities. 

I think Damian said he is using his vehicle system which is amazing regardless.

Sergei

It's not possible to modify vehicle specifications like that at the moment, but who knows what the future brings. ^^

Edited by Sergei

Finch

In MTA, you used to be able to have a vehicle description similar to /carsign, which displayed in the centre of the car on several lines. You could choose to make it visible similar to /dl and it allowed you to describe the make and model of your vehicle, plus any modifications.

Guest kane

Not so feasible and also not a necessary addition at the time.