News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
liew

Blue textures on custom mapping objects.

Question

liew

Alright, so this just suddenly started happening and I'm getting these blue textures/whatever time of day it is colour on buildings/mapping objects. 

Below isn't my picture, but it's what is happening to me.

Image result for blue textures samp

8 answers to this question

PurpleVase24

Your SkyGFX/ENB series is causing that problem (it's most likely not compatible with SAMP and other new objects). Just download SAMPGraphicRestore and follow the installation steps in that thread. You'll need to download Silent's ASI loader to run it though (or any other known ASI loader).

liew
14 minutes ago, PurpleVase24 said:

Your SkyGFX/ENB series is causing that problem (it's most likely not compatible with SAMP and other new objects). Just download SAMPGraphicRestore and follow the installation steps in that thread. You'll need to download Silent's ASI loader to run it though (or any other known ASI loader).

I don't use an ENB or SkyGFX. Idk what the problem is. I've tried the graphics restore, didn't work.

Gonna try and reinstall GTA altogether.

PurpleVase24
2 hours ago, Söze said:

I don't use an ENB or SkyGFX. Idk what the problem is. I've tried the graphics restore, didn't work.

That's weird. I only know this issue caused by ENB series or the SkyGFX plugin. Are you using any modifications?

liew
1 hour ago, PurpleVase24 said:

That's weird. I only know this issue caused by ENB series or the SkyGFX plugin. Are you using any modifications?

I am, yes.

I'm using Robert's Overhaul (I'm not using the ENB part however. I only have 2dfx which COULD be causing issues.)

kilerbite

Have you tried to use the flickr file?

Nightmare

The 2dfx is not causing it for sure, though it makes you crash, depending on the version that you have. What was the mod that you installed before this blue texture appeared?

Annaah

Remove your modded timecyc if you have any.

Giga

Closed.