Jump to content
News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
liew

Blue textures on custom mapping objects.

Question

liew

Alright, so this just suddenly started happening and I'm getting these blue textures/whatever time of day it is colour on buildings/mapping objects. 

 

Below isn't my picture, but it's what is happening to me.

 

Image result for blue textures samp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • -1
PurpleVase24

Your SkyGFX/ENB series is causing that problem (it's most likely not compatible with SAMP and other new objects). Just download SAMPGraphicRestore and follow the installation steps in that thread. You'll need to download Silent's ASI loader to run it though (or any other known ASI loader).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
liew
14 minutes ago, PurpleVase24 said:

Your SkyGFX/ENB series is causing that problem (it's most likely not compatible with SAMP and other new objects). Just download SAMPGraphicRestore and follow the installation steps in that thread. You'll need to download Silent's ASI loader to run it though (or any other known ASI loader).

I don't use an ENB or SkyGFX. Idk what the problem is. I've tried the graphics restore, didn't work.

 

Gonna try and reinstall GTA altogether.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
PurpleVase24
2 hours ago, Söze said:

I don't use an ENB or SkyGFX. Idk what the problem is. I've tried the graphics restore, didn't work.

 

That's weird. I only know this issue caused by ENB series or the SkyGFX plugin. Are you using any modifications?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
liew
1 hour ago, PurpleVase24 said:

 

That's weird. I only know this issue caused by ENB series or the SkyGFX plugin. Are you using any modifications?

I am, yes.

 

I'm using Robert's Overhaul (I'm not using the ENB part however. I only have 2dfx which COULD be causing issues.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
kilerbite

Have you tried to use the flickr file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Nightmare

The 2dfx is not causing it for sure, though it makes you crash, depending on the version that you have. What was the mod that you installed before this blue texture appeared?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Annaah

Remove your modded timecyc if you have any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Giga

Closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×