• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
HisFriend

Clicking on a topic....

Question

HisFriend

Hello, clicking on a topic takes me to its first post, and everytime I have to go to the last page manually to see the latest post, I want that clicking on the topic takes me to the latest / last post on that topic and not the first page, some topics are very long so it takes some time to go to the last page.

Regards,

6 answers to this question

Boss

You can use a button to navigate to the last page automatically. Take a look at the circled button in the picture below.

https://ibb.co/gqPj8H

Hope it helps.

Finch

When you’re looking at the list of unread topics, or simply browsing the forum, look for the little chat bubble that says “X replies” next to it at the bottom. If you click the statement that shows how man replies the topic has, rather than the topic title itself then it’ll take you to the last page.

PaC.
1 hour ago, HisFriend said:

Alright, BTW sever isn't open / accessible for general public yet and via UCP, we can only create a master account so why people have shown character's name on their profiles, I mean we can't join server yet. Or the character's name would be the one which we will use ig once the server gets officially open / available to us ? I mean we'll go ig with master acc and there, we'll make a new character right ?

Regards,

Yea, that's the name that they want to use. And you're correct, when you log in-game, you will have to do so with your UCP username. Once fully logged in, you will be able to create your character (Firstname_Lastname). 

HisFriend

Alright, BTW sever isn't open / accessible for general public yet and via UCP, we can only create a master account so why people have shown character's name on their profiles, I mean we can't join server yet. Or the character's name would be the one which we will use ig once the server gets officially open / available to us ? I mean we'll go ig with master acc and there, we'll make a new character right ?

Regards,

Edited by HisFriend

HisFriend

Thanks everyone for clearing my both doubts regarding UCP and topic issue, really apperciate.

Regards,

Giga

Closed.