Sign in to follow this  
josef

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

josef    43
josef

pubg-promo.jpg

Our BATTLE ROYALE game-mode will put up to 100 players on a remote island for a winner-takes-all showdown where strategic gameplay is as important as shooting skills. Players will enter a last-man-standing battle where they try to locate weapons, vehicles an d supplies in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that eventually forces players into a shrinking play zone as they engage in a tense and spectacular fight to the death.

Do you have/play it? Share any neat screenshots here. I'm dying to buy this game when I upgrade my PC, though I'm contemplating buying it now and just playing it on the lowest settings... decisions decisions. 

Faizaan    19
Faizaan

Play it quite a lot, only won two games but I've had it for like three weeks now. It's a great game but very shit when it comes to optimisation. Make sure you have a decent GPU and CPU. Another thing I suggest is if you have DDR3 ram have a minimum of 16gb or you'll stutter when parachuting in, but there are launch options for more FPS which I recommend you use :) You're quite excited now but once you get used to it then it won't be as fun, just really repetitive BUT there's a new map which is coming soon.

Hmu sometime and we can play g

tw1ster    388
tw1ster

Hovered around 2k rating before I stopped playing, I think my highest rank was in the 130's on the NA server. It was fun for a while but the game lost it's novelty for me!

josef    43
josef
1 hour ago, young neen said:

Play it quite a lot, only won two games but I've had it for like three weeks now. It's a great game but very shit when it comes to optimisation. Make sure you have a decent GPU and CPU. Another thing I suggest is if you have DDR3 ram have a minimum of 16gb or you'll stutter when parachuting in, but there are launch options for more FPS which I recommend you use :) You're quite excited now but once you get used to it then it won't be as fun, just really repetitive BUT there's a new map which is coming soon.

Hmu sometime and we can play g

of course bro, i just bought it a few hours ago. it's decent so far.

54 minutes ago, tw1ster said:

Hovered around 2k rating before I stopped playing, I think my highest rank was in the 130's on the NA server. It was fun for a while but the game lost it's novelty for me!

we'll play soon hombre 

Mica    37
Mica

I have now 86 hours on the game and still love it. I dislike playing solo though. 

DeadlyMuffin    3
DeadlyMuffin

It's an awesome game, but it becomes pretty annoying when you constantly encounter cheaters.

robis    2
robis

Even though my PC is quite shitty, it's badly optimised, I can get around 60fps in GTA V, but a maximum of 30 fps in PUBG on very low. Might refund it. 

josef    43
josef

ZxL7pJy.jpg

dreme meme teme

paym4n    5
paym4n

E-Sport ready.

On the real. Got like 600 hours on it. Fun game even though the optimization is trash. Will it continue to be the big thing the coming months? Doubt it.

josef    43
josef

zoot zoot
HfyPLDz.jpg

deleteme    3
deleteme

Here's a few of my recent games, Mini-14 + UMP is a class that'll result in an automatic win.

F0BF6B0EC282F50AD6105ABA418127FED173407C

8318726CBEFEC7E160A530F1A09AA98222A16BAC

530F7DA1AD01FAA950F6967FC45E00A10C3F983D

supreme    9
supreme

Been playing it for more than 100 of hours. Still, love it.

578080_screenshots_20171019144139_1.jpg

578080_screenshots_20171019153134_1.jpg

578080_screenshots_20171014163240_1.jpg

578080_screenshots_20170922152808_1.jpg

winner.jpg

vans    177
vans

Recent win. (idk why the graphics looks shit on this screenshot x_D)

mrvV4up.png

Edited by Lindsay