News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Wrath.

Open up the map and script more areas.

Wrath.

I get not having some areas scripted, but having the map locked off just seems stupid and it limits roleplay opportunities. 

Also, open up Bone County or at the very least, open up Tierra Robada and allow movement from Tierra Robada to Flint County. Without Tierra Robada being open, SF is a chokepoint. You can't move through the map without going through SF, and that's pretty stupid to me. If you want to move around without going through the city, you should be able to. Having barriers makes no sense. I know everyone here is probably sick of LSRP and the bad taste that it's left in everyone's mouth, but that was one thing that was done right on LSRP.

For such a big server with a bright future that does so many things right, this was a pretty stupid move IMO.

Edited by Wrath.

Boss

I would suggest for the server to launch first and see how things are going. However, I do support your suggestion in the long-run.

Zenophobia

We don't know how big the server is going to be.  Confining it to San Fierro until the player base can be firmly established is great.  If there only winds up being 100 people on it's gonna feel awfully empty if half of them are in the city and half of them are off in the desert.

• Like 2

mikethemike

I agree with the above. Lets focus on the main city before we work onto anything else. Though I do agree that we should have a diverse set of locations to explore/roleplay - I still think that condensing the experience is the best option at this very moment.

• Like 1

Psycho

Well said above, let's get it launched first and then give it a couple of days before looking into expanding the map.

Edited by Ramon

Jondetti

Open but dont script. We need more places for shady deals and dumping bodies.

Lemans Mofujohn

Open it up and leave it. Don't focus on it script wise. For the short time, focus on where we are and then we can go on later and fix what needs to be fixed. Let it flourish for a week and see what happens. Maybe people decide to stick here and we don't want them focused out there doing nonsense nobody will be bothered with.

• Like 1

Mikee

Forwarded.

Sign in to follow this