News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Jondetti

Faction Support

Jondetti

Okay, read through this, you might understand it incorrectly at the start. What I am suggesting is that FM should have applications for factions that show some activity/quality for a business. This business would be very limited on the ownership part and be held by the faction leader who can lock/unlock it and perhaps if possible share the key. After a certain period of time, the faction could buy the business out for a set price, making it like any other usual business, held by the person leader picks (or maybe he himself will own it). This would enhance the starting roleplay as factions would have hangouts without the need to save $$$ for ages to purchase one.

Food for the thought, if you have anything to add please do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

sick

This is something that'll enormously boost the amount of roleplay good factions bring, and it'll allow them to not only have a set spot to set their "headquarters" in, but also may bring roleplay to both the faction and the rest of the community and also bring a stable source of income so the faction is able to purchase the business later on.

I can't do anything but agree on this one.

Edited by sick

Snob

There is nothing a faction can do to have their own business/hangout around their turf than grinding on cash by fishing/trucking or whatever to save money which would take ages instead of developing their characters by roleplay. I promote this idea.

Morrel

Supporting this.

John Stallion

Supporting this.

RoQ

Supporting this cuz I was told to do so

Anthony_Gennaro

I can't imagine how boring roleplay will be without businesses. A lot of us won't even have houses for a while, I imagine. Sure, we can use our cars and the environment, but after a while that will get repetitive. Besides, this application system could potentially give Faction Management insight on what their candidates are capable of. 

Pitchounette

I'll speak to the property management and we'll see what we can do. Stay tunes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1