News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Mikee

Why don't we all participate? [Trailer]

Mikee

Now the opening is very close, so I was thinking: why do not we all participate in the creation of a trailer?

The idea would be this: Everyone records something related to their faction and their roleplay and then uploads it to some site where it is possible to download it and at the end, after collecting a large number of clips, we will mount the video!

To do something nice, we should have clips concerning:

• San Fierro Police Department
  • San Fierro Fire Department
  • Gangs / Clans / Clubs
  • Mafias
  • Civilians
  • Some beautiful views of San Fierro

It would be recommended to record by removing the chat.

What do you think about that?

• Like 2

dollar

I don't think we need another trailer since you and the Management has already created two.

• Like 1

JohnnyV

Yes but both of the trailers do not have anything of the server, just the San Fiero :!

Edited by JohnnyV
  • Like 1

Mikee
2 minutes ago, JohnnyV said:

Yes but both of the trailers do not have anything of the server, just the San Fiero :!

Exactly

outlaw

Would look very unprofessional and stupid if everyone recorded with their own program, own game style, some high end enb and with different video quality.

• Thanks 1

Danny

Sure the idea sounds very appealing but it means so many different clips, the video would look unorganized imo.

• Like 1

Highwire

Different clips from different people would look unprofessional in a trailer, but if we all collaborated on a preview/lets play to showcase the server I think it'd work out a bit better.

• Like 1

beam
11 minutes ago, Highwire said:

Different clips from different people would look unprofessional in a trailer, but if we all collaborated on a preview/lets play to showcase the server I think it'd work out a bit better.

Having videos of other players showing off the server and such would be beneficial rather than different clips all into one mash-up.

Peter

Yeah, I think the two trailers are fine to be honest. Most people understand the concept already.

Bishop

I think we should have an official BA-RP youtube channel and videos can be submitted to the one handling it to be uploaded on there. Roleplay in the video would be necessary to get it uploaded though, ain't tryna just see a bunch of random shootings.