[REL]tooka

braze

EQum7Ay.png

OQEo3Cj.png
back of the shirt
U8SvP8d.png
kwGbQk9.png
He tried saying he's white and 17, & that travie scammed him out of $60

they just skins, releasing them is nothing to me, have fun with it you weirdo. stay safe in chicago or detroit, wherever you lied about living at :P!

credits - travie & me
download this nerd's throwaway

Edited by braze

zay

Bro always got hot stuff

Naybors

Dat wasnt even me so ion kno why niggas got my name in they mouth when all they do is retexture travies skins u samp niggas is pathetic never got scammed outta no $ cant finesse a finesser and stop tryna beef when u da less fortunate :/ if yo fat ass dont take yo self to planet and get off 3Ds max eating burgers from Burger King getting lettuce and grease all ova ya keyboard

Edited by Fruit Town Menace
  • Haha 1

Flu Flammer

ya'll be wilding over skins

braze
24 minutes ago, Pay Pimpin said:

LMAOOOO. ur a nerd

tooka v2

23 minutes ago, Fruit Town Menace said:

Dat wasnt even me so ion kno why niggas got my name in they mouth when all they do is retexture travies skins u samp niggas is pathetic never got scammed outta no $ cant finesse a finesser and stop tryna beef when u da less fortunate :/ if yo fat ass dont take yo self to planet and get off 3Ds max eating burgers from Burger King getting lettuce and grease all ova ya keyboard

lol ok tooka, lightweight choked out champion of samp 2016

Naybors
Just now, braze said:

tooka v2

lol ok tooka, lightweight choked out champion of samp 2016

This old ass video you charge niggas $5 for skins and nobody BUYS THEM 

braze
1 minute ago, Pay Pimpin said:

And you're fat, you like 20 years old on Tooka nuts. He doesn't even care about what you on, bruh lol. My nigga 20 years old and working in a stamp.

you got me and doms name in ur mouth way more then we talk about your irrelevant ass, no room to talk about being on nuts you weirdo. the only retard who think its cool to post weak ass vids of him jumping people on youtube and think he really sticking dudes out there in hawaii, the beef is real im sure :P! 

1 minute ago, Fruit Town Menace said:

This old ass video you charge niggas $5 for skins and nobody BUYS THEM 

You wouldve bought it if you had $5 you failed ass rapper, but you tried scamming instead you broke ass nahmir. LOL

Naybors
4 minutes ago, braze said:

you got me and doms name in ur mouth way more then we talk about your irrelevant ass, no room to talk about being on nuts you weirdo. the only retard who think its cool to post weak ass vids of him jumping people on youtube and think he really sticking dudes out there in hawaii, the beef is real im sure :P! 

You wouldve bought it if you had $5 you failed ass rapper, but you tried scamming instead you broke ass nahmir. LOL

Never spent a dime on samp for some skins that my 3 year old brother can make. Make more money than you ever will you wanna be black so bad, your white and you use the word nigga. You wanna be us bro. Trying to get clout on BayArea when you look dumb as fuck. Bringing irrelevant niggas up, dick riding other samp niggas that dont even nothing to do with the situation you just going out bad. Bringing my name up cause bro took yo $ for some skins and I told you to buy off him so we can jugg yo stupid ass stop tryna get clout LAME LOL good lookz for da $50 doe

braze
Just now, Fruit Town Menace said:

Never spent a dime on samp for some skins that my 3 year old brother can make. Make more money than you ever will you wanna be black so bad, your white and you use the word nigga. You wanna be us bro. Trying to get clout on BayArea when you look dumb as fuck. Bringing irrelevant niggas up, dick riding other samp niggas that dont even nothing to do with the situation you just going out bad.

Be like you? LOL, i thought you were 17 and white, and got scammed by travie for $60 though ROFL

PPXGEoV.png

zay

Stawp chill 

Naybors
2 minutes ago, braze said:

Be like you? LOL, i thought you were 17 and white, and got scammed by travie for $60 though ROFL

PPXGEoV.png

I dont even have discord i be on skype so your an L good looks for da 50 doe we needed dat 🤣💪 niggas mad cause they money took now they tryna get clout awwww sad trying to make fake accounts u should've left dat in 2015 :'(

braze
Just now, Fruit Town Menace said:

I dont even have discord i be on skype so your an L good looks for da 50 doe we needed dat 🤣💪 niggas mad cause they money took now they tryna get clout awwww sad trying to make fake accounts u should've left dat in 2015 :'(

got exposed now you just saying anything to try and climb out of the shitshow you made for yourself, sad. lol

Naybors
Just now, braze said:

got exposed now you just saying anything to try and climb out of the shitshow you made for yourself, sad. lol

Good looks for the $50 we needed dat 🤣🏃

braze
3 minutes ago, Fruit Town Menace said:

Good looks for the $50 we needed dat 🤣💪

https://gyazo.com/18c7dbc3ac91e4238eff28b1f3820429

$50 you got is as imaginary as the respect you think niggas got for your failed ass lol