• ba-rp.net:7777
dollar

Life - Take or give.

dollar

a

Edited by dollar
  • Like 4

JohnnyV

Easy to read the whole guide I suggest you to replace the title and make it something with "Taking a life" because it's more accurate. 

Good points but I think that showing emotions over SA:MP is a thing that is rarely seen judging from myself tho.

*wave*

Xenpai

Nice guide! Good for those people who play to win, and will not hesitate to let their character(s) die in case they get benefit from it or just to save time.

Edited by Xenpai

dollar
11 minutes ago, JohnnyV said:

Easy to read the whole guide I suggest you to replace the title and make it something with "Taking a life" because it's more accurate. 

Good points but I think that showing emotions over SA:MP is a thing that is rarely seen judging from myself tho.

*wave*

See, you are not supposed to show your emotions over SA:MP. I want people to realise that their CHARACTER should have emotions, like any real person. I hope you understand now!

Edited by dollar
  • Like 2

dollar
11 minutes ago, Xenpai said:

Nice guide! Good for those people who play to win, and will not hesitate to let their character(s) die in case they get benefit from it or just to save time.

I hope so! I hate being smacked during roleplay just because someone has to grab dinner OOCly. Let's just take this somehow seriously.

MONEY_MAKING_SCHEME

The emotions part is very complex, it would take a book of 1000 pages to explain it to be fair with you. Some people can go home and not even care, some can just run away and forget clues on scene, some can be kind of experienced and leave nothing behind, some break down emotionally and might find no recover and so on. But one thing that everybody considers is getting caught, I'm pretty sure that a reasonable person considers whether the reason to risk factor is worth it or not, and a psychopath considers whether the risk factor is worth it or not.

Yes, a mindless thug that dropped out of elementary school, smelling like trash and having no more than a couple of neurons falls within the 'reasonable person' class here, or they are simply harmless due to their own idiocy.

Edited by Buck

Don Delgado

Good job on the emotions. I fully support that. Keep it up. 

dollar
6 hours ago, Don Delgado said:

Good job on the emotions. I fully support that. Keep it up. 

Thank you!

dollar
22 hours ago, Buck said:

The emotions part is very complex, it would take a book of 1000 pages to explain it to be fair with you. Some people can go home and not even care, some can just run away and forget clues on scene, some can be kind of experienced and leave nothing behind, some break down emotionally and might find no recover and so on. But one thing that everybody considers is getting caught, I'm pretty sure that a reasonable person considers whether the reason to risk factor is worth it or not, and a psychopath considers whether the risk factor is worth it or not.

Yes, a mindless thug that dropped out of elementary school, smelling like trash and having no more than a couple of neurons falls within the 'reasonable person' class here, or they are simply harmless due to their own idiocy.

I agree, but still - I think dumb or not, you should still contemplate what you did.

Bubonic

Love this guide, we need good guides like this for new and unexperienced players.

dollar
1 hour ago, Bubonic said:

Love this guide, we need good guides like this for new and unexperienced players.

Unexperienced, new, medium roleplayers, and even high experienced level players. I think everyone needs this guide to learn how to value life, I've personally experienced on many servers - no matter what level they are, or how many hours they played, they still managed not to value their life. Thanks for the feedback!

Nightmare

Great guide, I was about to make one like this as well but you made it first hahah. I like the formatting of this guide as well, easy to read and everything is explained. I am pretty sure that people will learn from this, good job mate!

dollar
25 minutes ago, Nightcall said:

Great guide, I was about to make one like this as well but you made it first hahah. I like the formatting of this guide as well, easy to read and everything is explained. I am pretty sure that people will learn from this, good job mate!

Thank you!

Konverse

This is a great idea to implement fear RP other than provoking someone with a gun.

WojtexPL

hmm