News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Kavkaz

KAVKAZ

Kavkaz

Contrary to popular belief I'm not actually Kavkazi, but I do have Russian origins and I do come from the mountains, culture is the same and so is pretty much everything else. The main character I roleplay is a Chechen militant/mobster, so that's why the name's Kavkaz.

My real name is Kamron, I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and I've been off SA:MP for maybe 7 months or so. Before that I was over at SA:RP as a level 4 admin with level 5 administrative access (RCON, SSH, FAdmin, all the good stuff) but besides that the only thing I really gave a shit about was the factions in said community, which is why I was the director of faction management. I've been playing on this server for a very long time, just over 5 years or so. I got into a little 'quarrel' with some of the lead administrators there, which resulted in me being booted from the team. After that I got bored, got associated with a website that leaked a bunch of shit in regards to SA:RP administration, and ultimately I ended up permanently banned from there. In all honesty, my only mistake was sharing the link to the website which close friends of mine created (the website that leaked a bunch of shit). Either way, the community was toxic and I was looking for an excuse to get out.

A lot of people are posting IRL pics on these threads so I'm going to go ahead and post a few straight out of my instagram:

1016f7f92b0670c8a63ef2d76378b40d.png

In my spare time I box and work out, I work as a bar tender and I'm in university.

Edited by Kavkaz

gus

+1 +1 agreed brother welcome dude..

offwhite

who the realest of them all?

Kavkaz
14 hours ago, offwhite said:

who the realest of them all?

gang

14 hours ago, gus said:

+1 +1 agreed brother welcome dude..

+1 +1 brother ...