• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Lockhart

New / Leaving / Birthday

Lockhart

New / Leaving to have it's own sub-forum

Birthdays to have it's own sub-forum

Currently all three are in 1 topic. What do you think?

• Like 1

Boss

I think it's fine as is because there's not a lot of people who post birthday topics from what I've seen. So, that section would be a little.. "dead" for a lack of a better word. For this reason, I believe it's not essential to have a sub-forum.

But then, having a sub-forum does no harm. Doesn't really matter to me though, just decided to leave my thoughts.

Lockhart
1 hour ago, Boss said:

I think it's fine as is because there's not a lot of people who post birthday topics from what I've seen. So, that section would be a little.. "dead" for a lack of a better word. For this reason, I believe it's not essential to have a sub-forum.

But then, having a sub-forum does no harm. Doesn't really matter to me though, just decided to leave my thoughts.

I think ultimately the lack of activity within that thread comes down to the fact that it is a thread. If you have 5 players leave, 3 players join and 2 birthdays you're suddenly having 10 conversations at once under one topic. Personally I don't think I'd bother getting involved at that point