News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
JasonM

Heavy or Medium?

JasonM

The server is medium roleplay or heavy roleplay.

And if i want to buy weapon i will have to do weapons licenses or what?

Boss

This is a heavy roleplay server. Buying a weapon from an ammunition store will most likely require a weapon license. Weapon licenses are usually provided by the police departments. Either that, or you can look to buy weapons illegally. Whereby you would need to build some in character relationships to find the right people to get you what you need.

Edited by Boss
  • Like 1

Blackburn

Boss told you how it goes.

Halycen

It's a heavy roleplay server. \o/

Conspiracy

everyone is welcome as long as they follow the rules

FroxZ

Depends. If there are around 30 players on I don't think that you should follow Heavy RP rules but you shouldn't break the rules either but in general the server is Serious Role Play. This is why you have to post an application in order to play.

• Confused 1

Lockhart

Just follow the rules and roleplay to the best of your abilities. I wouldn't put a label on what we do here.

Clout

Heavy.

thatoneiowan
11 hours ago, Conspiracy said:

everyone is welcome as long as they follow the rules

9 hours ago, Lockhart said:

Just follow the rules and roleplay to the best of your abilities. I wouldn't put a label on what we do here.

This has always been considered where administration stands (unless it was changed and nobody told me... lol)

Boss

I completely understand your point at @thatoneiowan, but it's a little general to mention. It's always good to indicate between heavy, medium, and light RP servers. People who are new to the community and are not looking to roleplay heavily, it would be nice to let them know. Especially before the server launch. For example, some people want to RP but want for vehicles to be easily available (aka a lot of cars are available around the map). This would be considered somewhat of a light RP server.

Therefore, indicating of what the individual is getting themselves into is always nice.

Pelayo
On 2/21/2018 at 1:16 PM, Lockhart said:

Highwire
On 2/21/2018 at 9:06 PM, Boss said:

I completely understand your point at @thatoneiowan, but it's a little general to mention. It's always good to indicate between heavy, medium, and light RP servers. People who are new to the community and are not looking to roleplay heavily, it would be nice to let them know. Especially before the server launch. For example, some people want to RP but want for vehicles to be easily available (aka a lot of cars are available around the map). This would be considered somewhat of a light RP server.

Therefore, indicating of what the individual is getting themselves into is always nice.

Yup. Just like a business, every good server should have a mission statement explaining the common goals, standards and policies of what to expect. It won't exactly weed out the trolls or bad players, but it gives everyone a common standard to work towards and gives a comparison to other servers of where this stands in terms of quality.

Lil Mere

This is a heavy roleplay server.

miguel27

As long as you actually RP I don't see you having any problems within the server. Just don't break rules.