• ba-rp.net:7777
PurpleVase24

[REL|LQ] SFPD Ford Taurus

PurpleVase24

NrQFd3O.png

NFD4gxD.png

nhh3HxE.png

Download

Credits; model by Krystofer & Sallie, SFPD texture by Blue911 (me).

• Like 1

PurpleVase24
7 minutes ago, Clout said:

Also, can you change this: https://gyazo.com/ff2bd6288f37ba982e490df626027bde

...into something more like this for your cruisers?: https://gyazo.com/0b4f37376cf50d962c0c160976bd7928

(the middle thingy says dial just so you know)

I know, no worries. Sadly, I do not have the tools (nor experience) to edit the vehicle itself. I'm only editing the textures and I'm very limited doing that. Most textures are simply disappearing because the texture renderings are more like cubes (or some spots have no texture render at all). I'll have to create new texture renderings in order to get these textures shown on vehicles properly. TL;DR - I have 0 experience in editing the actual vehicle model so I have to improvise everytime I re-texture a vehicle mod.

If you know how to do that; go ahead, I have no problem with you (or others) editing these models.

Clout
2 minutes ago, PurpleVase24 said:

I know, no worries. Sadly, I do not have the tools (nor experience) to edit the vehicle itself. I'm only editing the textures and I'm very limited doing that. Most textures are simply disappearing because the texture renderings are more like cubes (or some spots have no texture render at all). I'll have to create new texture renderings in order to get these textures shown on vehicles properly. TL;DR - I have 0 experience in editing the actual vehicle model so I have to improvise everytime I re-texture a vehicle mod.

If you know how to do that; go ahead, I have no problem with you (or others) editing these models.

ah, i see.

.Gallow

not my style of vehicles, But this isn't bad. Good Work.

• Like 1

motana

The polygons look kind of weird when it tries to replicate a curve. This is usually why most of the cars are blocky, and it's less noticable with how they are based off the 90's

Vandal

Nicely done.

Pelayo

Hot, need a taurus mod.