Txarqul

First person vehicle look system

Txarqul    0
Txarqul

I don't know if fps mod will be allowed in this server, but I don't think it will be, so because of that it would be nice if we get some kind of first person in vehicle only. I saw it on some servers and it can be done, and it will be a lot more realistic if we had an option to drive like that. It should like just a command /v fp on and /v fp off, and maybe even, /v fp adjust for adjusting position. It would be something nice to see on the server, especially for those that roleplay truckers and similiar driving jobs.

Sombra    12
Sombra

Can't you do this by switching view anyway?

Rehasher    591
Rehasher

I've done this before and it worked nicely, I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed or implemented it doesn't benefit you in any way?

• Like 1

thekillergreece    53
thekillergreece

Not sure but there was a server where a squad of SWAT (6 operators) would be killed easily by only two lightly armed suspects because they could kill us through the wall by using the FPS Mod.

Rehasher    591
Rehasher
3 minutes ago, thekillergreece said:

Not sure but there was a server where a squad of SWAT (6 operators) would be killed easily by only two lightly armed suspects because they could kill us through the wall by using the FPS Mod.

This isn't a mod though, it's server-side scripting.

• Like 1

Gøøner    7
Gøøner

Yes, it should be added. I'd love to see this.

900kjuke    0
900kjuke

Would love to have this if it's possible to be scripted in.

Edited by 900kjuke

Akiba    95
Akiba

Server-side FPS? I'm down!

goldencandy610    41
goldencandy610

Hell yea!

dean    12
dean

seen this on other servers i never liked it but i guess thats just me idk who used it tho

cBull    112
cBull
On 11/1/2017 at 4:51 AM, Sombra said:

Can't you do this by switching view anyway?

Yeah. Exactly what I'm thinking. It'd be cool if there was a command for first person thought, like /firstperson or /fp for short.

Bunting    44
Bunting

We had this on a server I played on a couple of years ago, it wasn't too bad, had a few bugs but it was certainly a good script, something that will work perfectly if scripted properly.

Maxyam    6
Maxyam

I'd love to see this implemented in game, it's nice for people who really likes to drive in first person. I had this option on my old community back in 2011 and it was just /firstperson when I was inside the car and it looked good enough, of course they didn't bother too much to fix it at all like, in Huntley I wasn't able to see over the dashboard because the camera has been set too low and I was seeing just the dashboard but in other cars (elegy, sultan, elegant, sentinel, etc) was perfect. I prefer more to drive in first person than in third though :D.

I support this and I am hundred percent sure will be cool in my opinion.