News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Kolic

Albanian Mafia, why not?

Kolic

Hey, hello everyone there. I wanted to say that albanians are known for drug distribution and guns distribution, I have not seen a fac named Albanian Mafia yet, i don't know why people are not trying to open a faction like this i'm just a little bit curious. Read this please.

Albanian organized crime is highly active in Europe, North America, South America, and various other parts of the world including the Middle East and Asia. The Albanian Mafia participates in a diverse range of criminal enterprises including trafficking in drugs, arms, humans, and human organs. The Albanian criminal scenario is characterized by diversified criminal plans which, in their complexity, show one of the highest criminal capacities in the world. In Albania alone, there are over 15 mafia families that control organized crime. According to Wikileaks reports, the Albanian mafia has monopolized various international affiliations from as far east as Israel, to as far west as South America. These reports primarily indicate a strong connection between politicians and various Albanian mafia families. According to the Research Institute for European and American Studies (RIEAS), Albanian mafia groups are actually hybrid organizations (various sectors of society), often involved in both criminal and political activities.The Albanian Mafia, in its entirety, constitutes one of the highest crime generating elements in the world, combining the “traditional” characteristics – plainly manifest in the rigid internal discipline, in the clan structure, in the “endogamic closure” which increases the impermeability, the reliability and the endogenous solidity – with modern and innovative elements, such as trans-nationality, commercial imprinting and the criminogenous culture of service.

Danny

I think most of the players who want to open a faction prefer to base it on something they like or feel connected to not what would fit better with real life, a Russian player is more likely to start a Russian organization and a Albanian player is more likely to start a Albanian one. Personally i had no idea on the influence the Albanian mafia had on the world, and i found it very interesting.

Montreal

The more foreign the concept the harder it is to portray. Most of what is popular people don't even grasp properly. It takes time to get better at roleplaying new shit. And it's about what's popular too.

RosePark

Looks like you visited only the first page of factions, there is an albanian mob and it's created by me.

Link: 

Riva

no scripted goats to fuck so its hard to portray right

• Like 2