News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Clout

Highway/Freeway Signs

Clout

Just for the sake of detail, I thought that we should add interstate, US route, and state route badges onto freeway signs. The current ones are pretty bland.

For example, this:

Spoiler

gKsewVh.png

could become something like this:

Spoiler

eRgZ1YW.png

btw, before you say that i'm copying this idea from rcrp, i've had this idea in my mind for a good while. :>

Edited by Clout
  • Like 2

thatoneiowan

Rehasher and I have had this idea floating on the back burner for a while. These likely would not be implemented on the overhead sign trusses but instead as highway shield signs along each highway, but I can't be certain on that. I know Rehasher already has one type of highway sign available but can't remember what kind of highway it is for, and I would like to have all three available (Interstate Highway/US Highway/State Highway) before any are put up. 

• Like 1

Clout
31 minutes ago, thatoneiowan said:

Rehasher and I have had this idea floating on the back burner for a while. These likely would not be implemented on the overhead sign trusses but instead as highway shield signs along each highway, but I can't be certain on that. I know Rehasher already has one type of highway sign available but can't remember what kind of highway it is for, and I would like to have all three available (Interstate Highway/US Highway/State Highway) before any are put up. 

Yeah, something like this could work:

(credits to RC-RP)

lgZsa7J.png

T23iI1s.png

Blackburn

I fully support his suggestion, it's a great detail

Sou

Would like to see this as well as it forms up details that could help players around SF and the Bay Area. Although it looks to me like there are few highways around, it could still be convenient, so..

I'm supporting this suggestion.

Halycen

Always a possibility. I'll forward this as the font on vanilla highway signs look ugly. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this