News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
FlowN

Multiple weapons

FlowN

Carrying more than one weapon of a kind at a time would be really useful. There can be something like a maximum storage capacity, each weapon has its own number of units it occupies and you should be able to store weapons up to a maximum amount of units. The weapons should be visible upon /frisking and one more command to see your own weapons. The idea can be thought over, as the previous is just an example.

It is really silly to see people going for their vehicles mid-robbery to place their weapons inside so they can rob more weapons, or arms dealers always being around with a trunk full of weapons just so they can sell a pistol.

Rareshh2601

I think it will be best roleplay that with a backpack or smth 

Danny

I think this would be useful in a scenario where you're undercover and you can't be seen carrying a gun but you hide another pistol in your boots or your coat, etc. But there should be a limit on how many guns you can carry on you and so people don't PG and change the location of the hidden gun in the middle of role-play a command like /hidegun (gun id) (place to hide) and every time this command is done a /me line would appear in the chat with the action.

Also i think the only guns you should be able to hide are the three pistols and maybe the tec9 and micro SMG.

Guest kane

If you're referring to a system of: (i.e) having both an M4 and AK on you, is not possible SA:MP wise.

But, the solution to that would be to have some sort of inventory-system where you're able to carry weapons.

At the moment, you'll be able to carry a primary weapon, secondary weapon and two melees. 

Boss

Considering what Kane just mentioned, I think having a primary weapons, secondary weapon, and two melees is more than enough.

Volk420

Please don`t do inventory system people going to abuse it. There should be weapon packages, right? 

Naybors
On 2/20/2018 at 1:43 AM, Volk420 said:

Please don`t do inventory system people going to abuse it. There should be weapon packages, right? 

Wrath.
On 2/19/2018 at 3:53 AM, kane said:

If you're referring to a system of: (i.e) having both an M4 and AK on you, is not possible SA:MP wise.

But, the solution to that would be to have some sort of inventory-system where you're able to carry weapons.

At the moment, you'll be able to carry a primary weapon, secondary weapon and two melees. 

This system is perfect.

Sign in to follow this