News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
liew

More Clarification on Rule 10 (And overall more leniency)

liew

10. Disgusting Roleplay

Any disturbing roleplay requires permission OOC permission from all parties involved and must be held in a private area. All participants have the option to abandon the roleplay immediately at any time they want, regardless of prior agreements.
▬ Rape 
▬ Cannibalism
▬ Necrophilia
▬ Dismemberment
▬ Sexual harassment

Punishments: Adminjail, kick or warning. Varied on situation, offense may be bannable.

Currently, this is how Rule 10 stands. Specifically, the one that most of us have been needing a bit more clarity on is the "Sexual Harassment" section.

Is there an extent to which this is allowed? I believe that the sexual harassment rule is only there to hinder roleplay, and it should be allowed to some extent. My suggestion is that physical sexual harassment may only be allowed if consent is given, however verbally I believe that it should be allowed. If verbal harassment is allowed, there should be some more clarification as to how far you can go with it, i.e if the other person wishes for you to stop OOCly, you must do so. But if it's something small like, for instance, wolf whistling, then it should by all means be allowed.

Of course, I do believe that things such as Cannibalism, Rape and Necrophilia must still have OOC consent however.

Edited by liew
  • Like 2

Lockhart

Seems you posted the same topic literally 2 minutes after another player!

thatoneiowan

Locking this since it is a duplicate topic