glockextendo

Sofyan [Unjustified Actions]

glockextendo

Player Name: 

Damien#2429

Reported Player:

Sofyan#7031

Time & Date: 

Around 00:26 - 18/2/2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: 

Unjustified Actions.

Explanation: 

I literally didn't do anything while everyone was spamming in chat, I was in voice chat talking with people. I tried to contact you but you simply ignored me. I didn't want to bother any other admins I thought because there was no reason to do so, I then tried rejoining to explain it to you but you banned me.

Screenshots: 

Audit logs.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Dexterity
27 minutes ago, Damien said:

Player Name: 

Damien#2429

Reported Player:

Sofyan#7031

Time & Date: 

Around 00:26 - 18/2/2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: 

Unjustified Actions.

Explanation: 

I literally didn't do anything while everyone was spamming in chat, I was in voice chat talking with people. I tried to contact you but you simply ignored me. I didn't want to bother any other admins I thought because there was no reason to do so, I then tried rejoining to explain it to you but you banned me.

Screenshots: 

Audit logs.

I was there I didn't saw him post anything I only know that I and some other people posted the @ message so he doesn't derserve to be banned.

glockextendo

L&A

Sofyan

Just going to post what I posted on your appeal.

The strange part is that you expect me to reply to you right away. A lot of people PMed me once they thought I muted them, which I didn't. Even so, leaving and coming back to "explain" is not very believable, you could've just waited until I read your messages. 

With that said, I will add to it that once I banned you, I accidentally deleted your messages from the last 24 hours as I wasn't paying attention. 

Just now, Damien said:

L&A

Why?

glockextendo
3 minutes ago, Sofyan said:

Just going to post what I posted on your appeal.

The strange part is that you expect me to reply to you right away. A lot of people PMed me once they thought I muted them, which I didn't. Even so, leaving and coming back to "explain" is not very believable, you could've just waited until I read your messages. 

With that said, I will add to it that once I banned you, I accidentally deleted your messages from the last 24 hours as I wasn't paying attention. 

Why?

You gave me your verdict on my ban appeal, I agreed on it and this is my choice, I feel like it's kind of petty as I made it when I wasn't in the mood to do so.

Edited by Damien

Sofyan

Fair enough. Locked and archived as per your request.