Zayats
  1. Account Name: 
  3. Pelayo#2914
  7. Time & Date of the Incident: 
  9. Thursday 08:58 PM
  13. Ban Reason: 
  15. Trolling & Spamming
  19. Explanation: 
  21. You claim that you warned me multiple times via text or other things, but it's clearly shown that you warned me once. I even had a discussion with you about my warning, and that I found it completely ridiculous why I was warned. Not sure, why you have some type of grudge against me and you are claiming you "warned me multiple times" but after one warning you banned me. It's complete bullshit because those repeated warnings don't exist. It's also funny how I was muted for TWO days on the discord and you ban for me no reason. How can you ban someone that is muted for two days for something they did on the forums? Some of your actions are questionable as other players found them completely ridiculous. Side note, if you'd like to show me other proof of you warning me multiple times for trolling or spamming, feel free to let me see it.
  24. Supporting Evidence: mPxNhd0.png?1
  25. PNQMw8L.png?1
Edited by Zayats

tw1ster

Chatlogs with deleted messages you sent aren't going to be tangible evidence. You we're warned plenty of times but still couldn't suppress the urge to troll. Please stop posting ban appeals for Pelayo.