Sign in to follow this  
Blackburn

UCP

Blackburn

I think UCP standard should be higher.

There are only a few questions after passing RP quiz, I think you should add more.

Boss

There is definitely room for improvement, but I do think it currently provides a sufficient opportunity for the administration team to evaluate the level of English. I think the point of having those questions there was not to test the role-playing ability, but the English writing skills of each player.

I think the questions are fine for now.  

Elite

I find it unnecessary to increase the difficulty in my opinion. If you're familiar with the basic rules and understand English then you're fine. No need to complicate things just like LS-RP. 

• Like 1

Chilli943

I agree with what J Prince said, the application at the moment is fine as it is. We are constantly working to improve it, and only yesterday Rehasher asked me to make some very minor changes to the application to help make the process more efficient. 

Our standards at the moment are somewhat lenient, due to the fact we haven't opened yet and because we don't really have a standard to base it off. However, I assure you that we are committed to only letting in people who are capable of being able to roleplay on the server.

• Like 2

Blackburn

Okay, thanks guys, you can lock the thread

Culture

Locked and Archived.