Sign in to follow this  
Jen

Jen Winchester | APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT | ROAD TECHNICIAN

Jen
 General information:
Name: Jen_Winchester
Address: market street, house #10A.
Phone number: 221-452-652
Highest level of education: PH.d in Mechanical physics.
Position applying for: Road technician.

Please describe your previous work experience.
((Well, I have been an acting superior road technician division member at Los Santos public Works Department))

Please list your references' names and numbers, if you would like to add them. Well, no. This would be my first time working for the department at SF. 
1. (( Optional ))
2. (( Optional ))
3. (( Optional ))

Are you legally eligible for employment in the United States?:Yes.

Are you at least 18 years of age?:Yes, I am beyond that almost 24.

Have you worked for the San Andreas DOR in the past? If so, which office or location?:Yes, I was an acting superior road technician member at Los Santos Public Works Department. 

Do you have a valid driver's license?:((since the server is down so answer is)) N/A.

Do you have a valid commercial driver's license ((truck/CDL)):((since the server is down so answer is)) N/A.
* Please note, obtaining a valid commercial driver's license within two weeks of employment will be required.

Why do you want to work for the San Andreas Department of Roads and what skills do you have that would benefit our department? ((Well, I won't make any statement that point me the best from the department members nor for other applicants but yes, It comes with experience I feel myself as an professional in this field. I have been working for the los Santos Public works department and been in the superior road technician divion member. I am very fimmiliar with the material required by the team to construct the road as well as been a well experienced person perform a role of chief of different constructions. Along with that I am very loyal to my job aslways when it comes to servey I personally look on to it. I feel myself as an good choice by the department.)) 
Edited by Jen

thatoneiowan

Hello Jen,

We've processed your application. Please expect to hear from us within the next couple of days regarding your future with San Andreas Department of Roads. 

Thanks,

Michael Scott

District Supervisor

San Andreas Department of Roads - District 2