• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Jason

Jason

IpEAgCC.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, my name is Jason. I'm 17 years old and I'm addicted to alcohol.

His-story.

I was born on June 28th, 2000 in Ohio. I have lived in Ohio all my life however I have moved about 8 times now. My early childhood consisted of Club Penguin, Minecraft and eventually SA:MP. I have played SA:MP for 6 some years now and I have nonetheless enjoyed it. I used to make Club Penguin Machinima (back when it was cool) and I had a few strings of embarrassing YouTube channels I'm still looking to shut down. I have coded PAWN since 2013 and have made various scripts. I am a retired NG:RP director of development and have released a couple of projects on the SA:MP forums.

Life in the daily

As a 17 year old, I am currently a Shift Manager Trainee at my local McDonalds. (I assume folks might have some questions about that) I spend more than 40 hours a week there babysitting and hating myself. When I come home I like to kick it on my PC and chill in my room. I got some friends and some family that I hang out with too but people too often don't value time spent by yourself. That is the best of my days is when I am completely alone. I drive a 2009 Dodge Avenger SXT 2.4L and I am super into cars. My realistic dream car is a Dodge Charger, however who doesn't want to fire up an Audi R8 once in awhile, amirite?

SA:MP History

I started off on MT-G when I was 12 and had like no clue how to roleplay. Unfortunately the fun of that server didn't last very long. I went back and forth between different RP servers but eventually settled at NG:RP. When I realized it sucked I tried to make my own server, many of which never got past the scripting stage and that was pretty much the end of that. I've learned a lot about PAWN and programming in general. I know a bit of HTML but PAWN is my strongest and most useless talent. I returned to NG:RP when I realized I could never be a server owner and got promoted in the development team rather quickly. Served as the development director for almost 4 months out of my 1 year of service. I'm playing here because I like some fun stuff on the weekends and when I'm not kickin' it with my homies.

Education

I graduated from my High School a semester early so I could focus more on my job. It has thus earned me a raise and I'm closer every day to buying a new car and canning my current one. I do plan to go to college for law and I am extremely interested in politics. (hmu ladiessss) Don't ask me what college I want to go to cause idek but I'm going you can trust me on that one my dude.

F.A.Q

I have recently become available on the market (hmu ladiesss)

I have 150,000 score on my snapchat (hmu ladiessss)

I have my own website that I literally pay $3 a month + $10 a year to do nothing with

I am heterosexual.

My PC specs

My favourite games are Skyrim, Guitar Hero, GTA, and MC.

I love Game of Thrones.

(hmu ladiessss)

Edited by Jason

Bradley

Welcome.

Jason
10 hours ago, Bradley said:

Welcome.

Thank you.

Blackburn

Welcome mate, wish you a pleasent stay, and wish that you succed in college

• Like 1

Jacko

hello

(:JASON:)

hold up my nigga, that aint me 

Nightmare

Now we got 2 Jasons  welcome to the community!

JohnnyV

Welcome!

Richard_LoFaro

Dab on em