News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
psychowolf94

Psychowolf94

psychowolf94

What's up everyone!
My name is Nick, I'm 23 years old and self made.
I own a house, and a chrysler 300, and a weird looking fluffy dog thing.

I love technology, music, art, spirituality, and smoking good ol' mary jane.

I'm an old school stoner, wear the trip pants and listen to sublime.

Just as likely to play snoop dog.

I can program in Java, C#, C++ and any basic variant you throw at me. 
I'm a unix rocker, first computer I used had the OS of Basic.

I started programming in the sixth grade with Qbasic, by high school I was efficient in Java and C# 
I took Honors Java and AP Computer Science, I was an intern for Charles County Public Schools

Family Life

I remember my mother, I don't remember too much because she fell ill when i was young. My mother was the prettiest in the family, and my family agrees on that fact. My mom was amazing; she didn't care what other people thought. She did what she had to do to get the job done. She was extremely intelligent too.

Sometime back in 2002 my parents separated. My father had owned his house fully. And my mom tried to get custody of me, so my dad let her stay in the house for a while, and i got to visit my father in his new apartment on the weekends. By the end of 2002 my mother moved in with a guy named Mike. That’s where we stayed.

Because i still wanted to go to the same school, i had to go to my fathers house to catch the bus in the mornings, my mother would stay there, some day in January 2003, one day i went to school and i got called to the guidance office, my dad was there and he told me that my mom was in the hospital. We drove up to Georgetown University Hospital, to see her. I remember sitting in a small room with some of my extended family. The doctor finally came in to give us the news that her liver failed, I believe she was a vegetable too. My grandmother had made the choice to let her go because she would be happier in heaven. My father and i went to go see her in her hospital bed, I remember saying "goodbye mommy" as she was sleeping. She passed January 25, 2003.

My father was a hard worker, he believed nothing was free, no man would help you. And you have to work hard to earn what you want. He was in the 669 fire sprinkler union. He broke his back several years before. He was also fighting with Workman’s Comp to get compensation for his injury because he could no longer work. There was too things my father loved more than anything in this world, that was my mother and I.

Thirteen months after my mother passed my father was deeply depressed. Actually, right after she passed my brother Brian moved out of his house because he couldn't afford the rent. That also depressed my dad because Brian helped a lot around the house.

The depression really impacted him. One day in early March he kept taking his back medicines and going to sleep. He would do that repeatedly. I was in the 4th grade; i didn't realize what he was doing. At about 6:00pm that night i heard a popping sound followed by gargling. I looked over at my dad and ran over to him trying to wake him up. I kept trying and yelling for him to wake up, but it was too late. I ran to the back of the house where someone was renting a room, and i banged on the door and screamed for help. I was bawling in tears. They went out to investigate and next thing you know the EMT and Police and everyone else was there. I then went and stayed with my grandmother until my Aunt GG, who is my mothers sister, adopted me.

After that i completely lost touch with my brothers for quite some time. Brandon i hear moved out of my grandmother’s house. But he eventually came back; this was about 5 years ago.

I remember sitting around by the fire with Brian and Brandon at about 3:00 in the morning, because we stayed up all night. We were sitting there talking and having fun. They're so amazing. I remember Brandon told me to "always keep an open mind". Brian was telling me to "live for the moment, and live life to the fullest".

Brandon was off of substance abuse for about a year. Brian eventually moves in with his girlfriend. Brandon and i would hang out almost every weekend and play videogames, watch movies and talk.

Brandon and i were so close. I still remember like yesterday, i told him the day before that we would hang out the following weekend. I went to bed, and he made a life changing mistake. I was awakened the next morning by my Mother (Aunt GG) who was very solemn and trying not to cry, I was given the news that Brandon was found in his car cold, he died of a heroine relapse. I couldn’t stop crying. I wish I could have been there more. I wish I could have been there to stop him.

My sister Lore was much like me, an anime nerd all about computers, and we spoke often. She was the oldest sibling- I never got to see her much in my life so I don't have stories to share with her that much. We spoke online a lot. I remember when I was 18, i fell asleep texting my girlfriend and rolled over and broke my flip phone xD she gave me a new phone, the Samsung Smiley as a early birthday present. I couldn't tell you how much that meant to me. It's weird because my mom once told her that her and I are more similar than we realize. I dyed my hair blonde one day out of an impulse- I messaged her and she had done the same thing, neither of us spoke to each other about it- but we ended up doing the same thing at the same time lol. Lord rest her soul, She was my role model, my big sister, a true angel. She died of cancer (CMML) two years ago.

Once my father died I went to live with my aunt. I was only in the fourth grade.  I was basically harry potter under the steps. Physical and emotional abuse at school and home. You know the classic scenario of a shitty life for a kid? Go to school get bullied, come home get bullied or beat, Been there, and done that. Once I turned 18 the cash money stopped flowing so I was kicked out on the side of the road. 

Because of suffering the loss of my brother brandon, I knew someone who was kinda like him, His name was Glendon (Brandon/Glendon) lmao 

He was the son of my Late Mother's last boyfriend Mike's previous wife (who he later got back with), Lisa. Because Glen wasn't around someone else caught my attention, and if you're reading this you probably know him. His name is Mike, and he's grown to be my little brother at this point (little even though the fucker is taller than me), and my best friend in the world. There were a million ways as to why this guy is in my life- so i just accept he is important to me, and he's a good friend to me and I promised I'd be there for him- he won my loyalty long ago. He is the only reason I'd play samp and the reason I'm in this community. You know him as "Saint" I've spent years on skype with him and honestly if we added up the time in calls that probably isn't a lie. I've known him since he and I were both little and I was his first true best friend. We have played games together and opened servers and we have had a lot of fun. I know I'd never be as good in a community standards as he is. I even lived at his place for a couple years as I got up on my feet. I used to be an emotional wreck, but now I have confidence and direction in life. It took someone with a heart like his to make me realize what is important in life. Honestly I would have jumped years ago- but i couldn't do that to him. What kind of example is that? Saint is, more or less, the most important person in my life, as long as we have been friends- I think it's safe to say it's permanent.

Born Hustler.

Did I mention I own a house and a car? Yeah, growing up I was dirt poor- i mean ramen noodles or PB&J for dinner if you're lucky poor. There was cash flow coming on my behalf- but it went to the other kids. Needless to say, as a teenager no one bought me an xbox or cellphone. I had to figure out how to get things myself. It started with freecycle, I'd find some scrap electionics and trade multiple items for big items, and repeat and repeat, and repeat. Until eventually an xbox became a laptop and a laptop became a desktop which became a gaming laptop- that i traded for a 2001 yukon denali which i traded for a 98 Chevy malibu.
Just remember, overnight success takes years to accomplish. One night, I woke up and I had keys to a car in my hand, because my bartering points are well over 100, I could sell you a string. I could sell you dog shit, and boy did Autozone LOVE me for that, Top salesman of the month goes to... yours truly ;) I've probably had (and jailbroken) at least 30 xbox 360's  and I've had well over 200 laptops, I'm pretty sure I have about 14 still somewhere in storage. I had my own business on ebay, buying and selling and repairing laptops, such an easy gig- most people throw out computers with BSOD's which is a 10 minute fix and almost pure profit for me- thanks TPB.

One day I plan to travel the world, and then jump in my RV and take a fucking journey and find myself along the dusty highway, wherever the wind blows me. I'm currently saving up and studying for my A+ Security+ and Network+ Certifications, so I can make 100 racks a year boy. One day I plan to have kids and buy a bigger house. But I'm only 23 so maybe I shouldn't be so ready to settle xD

Thanks for Reading

Please, for the love of god- don't say I'm sorry in the comments, you have nothing to be sorry for, I hear that a lot when I tell everyone my story. I'm a fucking warrior. I'm proud of where I stand before you today. I have been through so much, there is so many things in my life that I haven't mentioned here- but  you can see a glimpse. I hope if you can get anything out of what I said, it's that I want you to know I have a strong heart. I love like I've never been broken. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I wear rose colored glasses. I'm a hippy at heart, peace and love all around. No matter how your life may seem right now I am the proof that it get's better. Just a bit of faith, luck, and a whole lot of love can bring you closer to the light. I look forward to meeting people here in this community! Thanks again for reading <3

Edited by psychowolf94
  • Like 2

Saint

Glad you're coming back to SA-MP for this one. Welcome to the Bay, Nick. Just wanna say, this was long AF! Yet, I must also say it's very accurate. Welcome once again. :)

Finch

Thanks for letting us in on your story, truly eye opening!

It’d be interesting to see a picture of your car if you’ve got one knocking about, sounds like a beauty. Hope to see you around here!

psychowolf94

27067704_973831009441911_862653275326766

2006 Chrysler 300 53,000 Miles, brand new, 5,000$ on the car and about 4,000 in the shop.
The stock speakers are better than the bass on my 2400w kickers. 

Finch
4 minutes ago, psychowolf94 said:

27067704_973831009441911_862653275326766

2006 Chrysler 300 53,000 Miles, brand new, 5,000$ on the car and about 4,000 in the shop.
The stock speakers are better than the bass on my 2400w kickers. 

Nice looking car there bud. I’m partially considering a Chrysler for my next car, maybe!

psychowolf94
3 hours ago, Finch said:

Nice looking car there bud. I’m partially considering a Chrysler for my next car, maybe!

Don't do it, the car is complete garbage lmao
i have put so much money into it and once again i can't drive it.

Saint
41 minutes ago, psychowolf94 said:

Get a Chrysler, it's a good car. He just got it from a shady dealership. xD If you do get one, make sure to check the history of it, the carfax and what have you.

Jason
39 minutes ago, Saint said:

Get a Chrysler, it's a good car. He just got it from a shady dealership. xD If you do get one, make sure to check the history of it, the carfax and what have you.

chrysler's are nice cars, yes. they are expensive fixes. was looking at one the other day and damn i would love to drive one

Edited by Jason

Finch
3 hours ago, psychowolf94 said:

Why cant you drive it?

3 hours ago, Saint said:

Good shout. I’m more leaning towards another Mazda though, or a BMW!

psychowolf94
33 minutes ago, Finch said:

Why cant you drive it?

Good shout. I’m more leaning towards another Mazda though, or a BMW!

Throttle body assembly went bad today lol
If i drove it it could floor it into the woods for all I know. the computer sensor for it is fucked.

it's electronic and I've tried resetting it and it didn't work xD
So i have to replace it.

Edited by psychowolf94

Finch

Damn, that doesn’t sound good at all! 

Blackburn

Welcome mate, stay sharp!