RosePark

San Fierro thoughts?

RosePark

I know that for most of us it's may be our first time roleplaying in a roleplay server based on San Fierro. I wanna see what are your thoughts for San Fierro?

Edited by RosePark

Neaksy

I think the Bay Area region has a lot of potential, and the change of main city is a great opportunity to have a variety of different/new types of roleplay. We'll see what comes of it. Personally I'm tired of Los Santos.

• Like 3

Felix.

As a resident of the Bay Area I think it will be nice to roleplay in a place that you can actually sort of recognize :)

And I also agree with @Neaksy that LS as a region is boring and tiring; but LS was the region that the original GTA:SA put the most focus on. IIRC, SF was the place with the least missions and the least detail in singleplayer, so it will be interesting to see what comes up.

Finch

I never played the whole story through, and in all my time during criminal roleplay, but more predominantly law enforcement roleplay I barely found myself in the bayside / SF area. It’ll be interesting learning the new locations for updating, as well as roleplay hotspots and ideas. 

I do remember a server being solely based in Angel Pine and that was quite nice. It’ll definitely be a nice change from the usual Los Santos scene.

It might bring back some previously retired role players, and re motivate people to play again perhaps.

Edited by Finch

Teoras

I think it's a fresh idea. Not a lot of SF servers, if any, have been popular before. This will be interesting.

Jondetti

When I was a little kid I used to play my native country servers set in San Fierro, with which I basically grew up as a SAMP player and only then moved to the roleplay genre. Will definetly pop in some nostalgia and to answer the questions if it has enough to run a community like LS does, I say 100 percent yes.

Looking forward to this.

• Like 1

Cranlet

As someone who's roleplayed on servers based in both LV and LS before, and as someone who's always loved SF, I can't wait.

es.tv14^
34 minutes ago, Jondetti said:

When I was a little kid I used to play my native country servers set in San Fierro, with which I basically grew up as a SAMP player and only then moved to the roleplay genre. Will definetly pop in some nostalgia and to answer the questions if it has enough to run a community like LS does, I say 100 percent yes.

Looking forward to this.

lithuanian rp

Stamenko

This server has a lot of potential and I believe in this project, gonna be interesting to RP in san fierro, this gonna be my first time lmao. I got bored from LS.

Brand

LS is so outdated, let's try something new.

Montreal

I've roleplayed in a San Fierro server before with a solid playerbase. It was fucking lit. This will be too.

Dae Dae
14 hours ago, Neaksy said:

I think the Bay Area region has a lot of potential, and the change of main city is a great opportunity to have a variety of different/new types of roleplay. We'll see what comes of it. Personally I'm tired of Los Santos.

Same. I think that Bay Area Roleplay will develop it's own culture through the roleplay created by all the factions. Both illegal and legal. I see some familiar faces from other servers and I'm expecting nothing but top notch roleplay from everything I've seen so far in the faction forums. The thrill of roleplaying in a new area can bring many opportunities and spark a brand new kind of roleplay overall.

Dapper

Just as everyone else has said, it's something much different from Los Santos. It's a completely new atmosphere that's what is so appealing to me, it's the fact that I haven't roleplayed in San Fierro yet, there's so many more possibilities. I can't wait.

Leroy

It's something different than Los Santos. Never really roleplayed in San Fierro apart from pursuits that most of the time ends there. This will be definitely interesting!

smallz

Perfect spot for mob roleplayers, hands down.