News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Dopey

Execution?

Dopey

Well if someone is comitting too much crime or killed a group of people and get caught the pd n government should be able to execute that person ( it's realistic) but ofc this would mean the person could rp there live on deathrow n ofc this would mean cking the person what y'all think doe????

• Like 4

Russell

Certainly. It gets unrealistic where a person has commited 30 felonies, has only aged 5 years and is out and about the streets, even more so when these criminals become publicly notorious.

There should be the ability for a forced Character Kill to occur if an execution is ordered by a Judge and an execution room in the prison.

• Like 2

Danny

I don't agree with the forced character kill method, it's simply not that easy for some people to give up on their characters and by forcefully CKing them you take away their pleasure of playing the server. But i would agree on the death row idea, basically set up a special district in a prison where only death row inmates would be locked in and obviously with no legal way of getting out of there (like parole). And CK them whenever they want, if they wish to they could have the option to never be CK'ed. 

-Realistically a person sits on D.R for 5 to 10 to 15 years before their final meal.

Perhaps in the future DOC forums there would be a special group for these inmates so they can request a date to be CK'ed by a method chosen by the judge/prison/inmate/state whatever the law of the server will say.

Personally i would love to see some death row role-play.

• Like 1

lordt

3 strike system would be cool

more rotation of characters and criminals also means criminal characters wont last forever

• Like 4

Neaksy

Life sentence for first degree murderers, death row for mass shooters.

• Like 3

Sparx

Really all depends on if the government want to roleplay the state allowing the death penalty. Also, there is a factor of administrators allowing this semi-forced CK. It's known that people just CK anyway because they don't want to RP prison - so not sure where the middle ground will be for those wanting to fully RP it since it's a long long process in the real world. 

• Like 2

Bospy

Shouldn't be forced. Someone should have to consent to it.

Finch

Would be nice to see something like this added. I understand the whole “pk” ideology, but having multiple murder arrests on your character record looks stupid. Players should be more careful with their characters.

• Like 3

Turtle

VGRP had a 3 strike system where every serious felony there would be a firing squad from PD and SD that would line up and CK him. Never had a problem, actually gave people a reason to fear committing crimes. 10/10 Supporting. Not talking about felonies like evading and all that, it was more of the people who went on shooting sprees and killed multiple cops btw

Edited by Turtle
Clarifying
  • Like 4

Guest kane

I'd actually be up for a system like this if it were to be done properly with efficient rules surrounding it. 

goldencandy610

No thanks.

Norse

I support this, might make some people actually play shit out smarter and actually worry about getting caught because of actual consequences. ((For instance no chief keef drive-by's every 10 minutes.))

Edited by Norse
  • Like 3

specter1591

As Norse said this would help reduce the frequency of crimes and also force people to think about their actions instead of killing because there are no consequences other than a jail time.

• Like 2

The Stick-Up Man

I definitely support this. If it's done properly. It'll make criminals think twice and make things way more interesting. This should definitely be considered.

• Like 3

Dend

I support this a 100%. Realistic RP.

• Like 2