News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
KuntaKinte

La Ferrari Brothers Inc.

KuntaKinte

6zEewOXeqE5Z7fYxcSB7QFWAwN9cisDffzN0SBHhTXJQZb9rvfqOipOzUxOhBuUt7fbEBZ4L71CaMkSK2mBrJxzvLvF3GGEW5MmOBphTvCcXF5JOdaUgYj9ol1iS-YA44LGqCZOL

La Ferrari Brothers Inc.

La Ferrari Brothers Inc. was founded by Giovanni and Fredo Ferrari in 1948, Trentino, Italy. The two brothers in desperate need of money at the time fabricated the idea of running their own loan company. Unfortunately, the brothers came from a background filled with poverty, hardship, and depression assured themselves that they would stop at nothing to ensure that their dreams of becoming successful business men came to past. They were lucky enough to attend to University of Trento and graduate. After graduating they pursued their dream of a loan company. But, in order to start the company, they needed money. So, Giovanni and Fredo got themselves a loan of 500,000 and began their journey. The company quickly became successful as it was one of the two loan businesses in Trentino at the time. By the time Giovanni and Fredo were 30, they were already millionaires. In 1952, business was booming and it was catching the attention of other organizations. As other organizations were starting to notice, they saw an opportunity to expand their franchise, which led to money laundering  worldwide. They were raking in up to 20,000,000 a year in both USD and Euros. In 1957 the brothers decided to expand to the United States of America where the were bombarded by illegal organisations begging for their endorsements, the two brothers drunk with greed took the offers of the gangs and mobs.The brothers realised that they would need a cover up for their illegal deeds so they ventured into politics where they funded the development of the infrastructure of San Fierro building new roads, schools, recreational facilities etc.  

The amount of projects Giovanni and Fredo were able to fund caught the FBI’s attention, which led to a raid in 1960. The FBI seized over €192,000,000 and $100,000,000, being one of the biggest raids in the world at the time. Giovanni and Fredo were captured in New York at a restaurant later day.Giovanni and Fredo were sentenced to 90 years in prison, but only served 30. The Ferrari brothers were 65 when they got out. They had hidden $100,000 offshore account before the raid went down so they went and gathered the money. At this point, it’s 1989 and they were unknowingly in debt with the cartel and other organizations. The Medellín cartel set up a meeting with Giovanni and Fredo at a coffee shop in Miami, Florida. They were scheduled to meet at 7:30 AM to discuss business opportunities. Little did they know it was a set up. Pablo Escobar, leader of the Medellín cartel, had placed a hit on the brothers. Two men entered the coffee shop with assault rifles and immediately opened fire on Giovanni and Fredo, leaving them dead. Their entire organization came to an end. The $100,000 they had recovered was later passed down to their grandsons, Fredrick Ferrari and Tony Ferrari.

In 2018, the “new” Ferrari brothers used the money passed down to them to start the legacy over again. To be continued…

MBvqX1glo5otNjSyRf0Zxif84BVHZEZdY-c3_OUJmGNixzWLFqC5x69xWGjUWZIt_sCeYOUaFDASYhT41Ifs3mqC6cEUWEL8MU-SNshzDmjAt96Y1k-V-Hv8MBOP-X2cozPQOvn4IF3uuTgxvKrBDkXqtz0RqGaCLmJnhhuTUfixaMKqpCZRmmRUKH5SvInO_PDRQWqAa8xc1PzRYkEHId6woZghegh8FgNCzCofFbjxrmYWlM1I2FC8HPkwx-hkN5soPXruEZWefFP7
                Monday 14th, March 1960, Giovanni Ferrari & Fredo Ferrari court hearing

FI_Gu8E2KbUCmA028pnZJ6KVu-I3c9uKXmtKSwTUmTTr3AcTGaqKlYC2R4i0CDzj1IwTTZjLFu1W381ssLvEPNrE7HC7ADzN1WUoELQBqnbxGCcAkIxAir3EhgB0KWaSW0_5P_Sb

Giovanni Ferrari

gzE9XVQiQi-VbiPVZM_PXIeg9c4cDog4fANLdykSEM4lv_NnG2Ht5AdGtq5p9ytcJBR0se9xmiqLXzZ0H0f3vdn15QIM6ywHA7J_x8nH0qNR2L292e249YJT2YvUDNbbebOO3nn5

Fredo Ferrari

STAFF

Chief Executive Officers
   Tony Ferrari     Fredrick Ferrari

Business Inquiries visit out website at http://ferraribrothers.boards.net/

Edited by KuntaKinte
  • Haha 1

es.tv14^

Cool.

• Like 1

KuntaKinte

Website for business inquiries coming soon....

Teoras

Being half Italian irl, I approve of this post.

but y ferrari doe? :D

• Like 1

Stooda
6 minutes ago, Teoras said:

Being half Italian irl, I approve of this post.

but y ferrari doe? :D

cuz its exotic like our establishment

• Like 1

Jondetti

The image choices ruin the whole thread, to be honest. Constructive criticism from my end.

• Like 1

Stooda
Just now, Jondetti said:

The image choices ruin the whole thread, to be honest. Constructive criticism from my end.

how so. its history.

Brand

Uhhh, man seriously, you can't be using Charlie 'Lucky' Luciano and John Gotti's pictures, ruined the whole effort.

Sonny
7 minutes ago, Jondetti said:

Jondetti
Just now, Stooda said:

how so. its history.

I thought you'd understand without me having to go thoroughly through it. First of all the Ferrari names give a poor RP scent as you are using the famous luxury car brand name (the founder Enzo Ferrari). Let's get to the images though, I criticized them, not Ferrari name. The mobsters in the pictures are well known - Luciano and John Gotti. There are plenty of other photographs of mobsters that you could've taken that are not so mainstream. Worst atrocity in this thread, in my opinion, is the pictures of current characters, especially the one of Frederick Ferrari. I have no idea how this guy is still italian but somehow ends up black and his face is based off a protagonist of a TV show.

• Like 1

Brand
Just now, Jondetti said:

I have no idea how this guy is still italian but somehow ends up black and his face is based off a protagonist of a TV show.

Stooda
21 minutes ago, Jondetti said:

I thought you'd understand without me having to go thoroughly through it. First of all the Ferrari names give a poor RP scent as you are using the famous luxury car brand name (the founder Enzo Ferrari). Let's get to the images though, I criticized them, not Ferrari name. The mobsters in the pictures are well known - Luciano and John Gotti. There are plenty of other photographs of mobsters that you could've taken that are not so mainstream. Worst atrocity in this thread, in my opinion, is the pictures of current characters, especially the one of Frederick Ferrari. I have no idea how this guy is still italian but somehow ends up black and his face is based off a protagonist of a TV show.

Ferrari is a common Italian name. The brand name has nothing to do with our faction. Are you also not aware that black Italians exist? Although it's not common. Just because someone is black does not mean they aren't anything else as well.

Edited by Stooda

Stooda

however, we appreciate the criticism either way as it will help us improve in the future. pictures have been changed btw.

Russel Gognitti

[Italian] You wanna Get fuckin Promoted to Madeguy or What ?

Good luck .

• Like 1
  • Haha 4