Sign in to follow this  
MONEY_MAKING_SCHEME

Bugs found by me (also reported IG)

MONEY_MAKING_SCHEME

Time & Date: 28/01/2017
Player Name: Michael Reed
Bug Type: Gamemode

Description: 

I reported these in game, only posting them here incase they somehow don't show!

1. The following commands have a limit of characters that can be displayed, but the limit is not known / shown. If you type a message that is too long, then it won't display at all, or won't display all of it, the commands also should most likely display long texts on two rows rather than only one: /ame, /me, /low, /b, /pm, /whisper.

2. /whisper doesn't show the message to me, it only shows it to the player that I whisper to. All I see is my own /me that I am whispering something, I believe it should be made an /ame to avoid spam. (FIXED)

3. /pm, if too long, won't show the "))" closing brackets at the end. (FIXED)

4. Y won't work to take your driving test, it could be good to add a /taketest command here or something, just in case it won't work for other players for client-side issues.

5. When brutally wounded / dead, I won't see any command to check my injuries, and if I use one that I used to see before, it won't work (I think it was /damages or something). (FIXED)

6. /factions is bugged, in the "Online" column it shows "9/1", and the buttons at the bottom contain "!". (FIXED)

7. When you get WASTED, you respawn at your last login location. This also happens after your death timer is over, you'll respawn at the last login location. I think that the location should be at the train station (if you have no house / faction spawn) or at your house / chosen spawn.

8. You can make it to the Tierra Robada highway and reach behind the blockade at Bayside from behind it, which I don't think should be possible (?).

9. Skin ID 65005 interferes with GTA 5 HUD by DK22Pac, making the game crash, and then continuously crash on login until the mod is removed, not sure if this issue can be solved server-side but noting it down, maybe you get an idea.

Client-side bug for GTA 5 HUD by DK22Pac due to lack of images for the custom skins. If using the mod, fix the issue by going to GTA San Andreas\GTAVHud_by_DK22Pac\ where you will find an .ini file (YOU ALSO FIND IT IN IN /MP AND HAVE TO DO THE CHANGE BELLOW), find and edit the line from:

bEnableStats=1 -> bEnableStats=0

This will disable the character selector and fix the issue.

Screenshots/Videos:

Edited by Buck
  • Like 3

Guest kane

2 and 3 have been fixed. 6 is no longer an issue, the faction system was unfinished but has been completed since. 9 is not an issue we can fix. 8 is also not something we've intended to block off but I'll look into it. 5, the command is /injuries. I'll change the message to inform you of it.

1, 4, 7 will be looked into. Leaving this in confirmed.

Guest kane

Old. Archiving. 

Sign in to follow this