• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
vans

Table in Signature

Question

vans

Hey,

I have tried like 20 minutes to figure out how to do it the exact same way like @David did, but with this forums I just can't do it with the "Table" option, idk how to work with it.

fibyG4R.png

Can anyone help me out please :> thanks 💓

Edited by vans

3 answers to this question

Saint

Try just copy and pasting it then adding the spaces before each line like I did below:

Untitled-1.png

Useful Links                                Current Characters                                  Social Media                

General                                      ●Jerome McWilliams (TBA)                    youtube-16x16.pngYoutube

Community Rules                    ●Jaquan Rush (TBA)                                 xlTZQIn.pngTwitch

Faction Section                         Past Characters                                        steam_16.pngSteam

Community Guides

Edited by Saint
  • Like 1

Slim

@vans Basically, since there was no table code that I'm familiar with, I just plainly added spaces in between the text and made it centered out.

Edited by David

vans

Thanks to both of you, I hope you don't mind me using this after I've tried to figure out how to do this, maybe you've seen my old one simple xd

Thanks once again, this thread now can be archived.

Edited by vans