Sign in to follow this  
Buster

UCP - Registered even with an invalid e-mail

Buster

Time & Date: N/A
Player Name: Dan Ramos
Bug Type: UCP

Description: So I have tried registering in the UCP. I've accidentally placed the wrong e-mail which actually isn't an e-mail address. So I've tried using the same username I used on that wrong e-mail address and it won't allow me since the username is "currently used". However, no verification e-mail would be sent since the e-mail provided is not actually an e-mail address in the first place.

Screenshots/Videos:

• Like 1

Chilli943
On 1/29/2018 at 5:19 AM, Buster said:

Time & Date: N/A
Player Name: Dan Ramos
Bug Type: UCP

Description: So I have tried registering in the UCP. I've accidentally placed the wrong e-mail which actually isn't an e-mail address. So I've tried using the same username I used on that wrong e-mail address and it won't allow me since the username is "currently used". However, no verification e-mail would be sent since the e-mail provided is not actually an e-mail address in the first place.

Screenshots/Videos:

Sorry for my late response, what is your UCP name.

• Like 1

Buster

Currently using Buster. (with the dot)

First one I used with the incorrect e-mail is Buster

Chilli943

Message me with your UCP name, Current email address logged on the UCP and the one you want to change it to. 

Also in the message tell me if you want your UCP account set to Buster (without the Dot)

Buster
On 2/3/2018 at 2:16 AM, Chilli943 said:

Message me with your UCP name, Current email address logged on the UCP and the one you want to change it to. 

Also in the message tell me if you want your UCP account set to Buster (without the Dot)

Sent you a PM already.

Anomaly

Fixed.

Sign in to follow this