News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Big Gucci V2

Question for donators

Big Gucci V2

Since you guys were able to beta test the server, how was it? Do you think the server will be ready soon? Or you guys still encountered a lot of bugs?

Queen

There's obviously still bugs, the only bugs I found were mapping related like glitches, parts of mapping missing and invisible objects. Bug reports on here will show you the reported ones as well. I'm no psychic but I doubt it'll be long, 2 weeks max.

I really like it 

• Like 2

west.
6 hours ago, Queen said:

There's obviously still bugs, the only bugs I found were mapping related like glitches, parts of mapping missing and invisible objects. Bug reports on here will show you the reported ones as well. I'm no psychic but I doubt it'll be long, 2 weeks max.

I really like it 😊

2 weeks? I'd say longer. Don't think it's ready yet. Development team still has a lot to do. All we can do is wait.

Gang Mentality

I mean they can never really finish scripting because there's always something to do. I fell asleep so I didn't get to beta test but from what I hear, the foundation of the server is set, enough to be released after all the bugs found have been fixed and continued worked on with implements to the script via updates.

• Like 2

MONEY_MAKING_SCHEME

There are a few missing systems, but I don't consider them being hard to build, we're talking about things like a trunk inventory system, commands for firearms, drug system and the likes, basically extras. As for the rest, I think the number of bugs discovered yesterday aren't that many and might not take long to fix, but it depends on developers' availability.

So I think that by mid February or late February it'll be ready for launch for sure. Without the extras that I mentioned, it could as well be ready in early February.

• Like 1

Queen
9 hours ago, west. said:

2 weeks? I'd say longer. Don't think it's ready yet. Development team still has a lot to do. All we can do is wait.

You think? Majority of it is done, the stuff missing are just extras that can be added at a later date.

• Like 1

west.
2 hours ago, Queen said:

You think? Majority of it is done, the stuff missing are just extras that can be added at a later date.

True, honestly don’t know but it could be maybe 2–4 weeks not sure.

• Thanks 1

Pelayo

Testing was fun, but there is still a lot of progress need to be done. There are a few major things that still have to be added and a lot of bugs need fixed.

Bospy

I'd say March is the date we should expect release. Maybe late February. It's still a skeleton, but it's a very strong skeleton. Lots of calcium. All they need is the meat, really, and it's good to go. But it's by no means a finished product by any stretch of the imagination. Anyone who went into the beta yesterday expecting that were probably disappointed, but you really shouldn't enter a beta expecting that.

Norse
1 hour ago, Bospy said:

I'd say March is the date we should expect release.

Ritz

Another thing to consider is that there are a few large features of the gamemode which are nearly done being scripted but were not included in the closed beta.  The closed beta only included items which were thought to be 100% complete so they could be stress tested.

The good news is that the majority of the core features worked without issue, and the awesome features that are still being worked on are almost ready.

• Like 3

The Stick-Up Man

There were bugs, of course. The script felt a little empty, but the base has pretty much been set. I was heavily impressed by the phone system. I think it's safe to say that the server will be ready to launch somewhere in March. My personal opinion.

Ritz

Honestly, the only people who really know are the developers.  Even Admins don't know or have an idea.  All I can go off of is Rehasher saying weeks not months.

• Like 1

Slim

There were a few minor bugs, but I'd say we can pretty much launch the server to the public.

Brick

People had an opportunity to play, but no one bothered to record their gameplay?