Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
thekillergreece

[Mapping Request] Bayside Police Station

Recommended Posts

thekillergreece    53
thekillergreece

This should be a low-priority mapping request as we are not in hurry! Just a roadmap/plan.

 

Currently, we only have the Police Headquarters. Some officers may only want to spawn at Bayside for some reason. To accommondate the police officers assigned at Bayside, I was thinking to create a Bayside Police Station.

 

My idea is, it should be located here.

fd33swu.jpg

sMZphNA.jpg

 

It is pretty much the FIRST building you will drive-by once you enter Bayside. The building should be small, similarly the church just by it (The building which is bright) with 2-3 parking lots and a sign of "BAYSIDE POLICE STATION".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky    25
Lucky

I'd prefer having no police HQ in Bayside and using the El Quebrados one instead. El Q is close and might offer a good opportunity for RP too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thatoneiowan    81
thatoneiowan
3 hours ago, Lucky said:

I'd prefer having no police HQ in Bayside and using the El Quebrados one instead. El Q is close and might offer a good opportunity for RP too.

 

In it's current state the server has closed the interstate at the Bayside tunnel. Also there's no close offramp to it unless head to head traffic was set up from Bayside to the on ramp from El quebrados at the East side of the tunnel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky    25
Lucky
11 hours ago, thatoneiowan said:

 

In it's current state the server has closed the interstate at the Bayside tunnel. Also there's no close offramp to it unless head to head traffic was set up from Bayside to the on ramp from El quebrados at the East side of the tunnel 

 

Why would you close the interstates? It only ruins RP more than it offers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thatoneiowan    81
thatoneiowan
3 minutes ago, Lucky said:

 

Why would you close the interstates? It only ruins RP more than it offers.

 

That is being discussed here you are welcome to voice your opinion 

 

OT the El Quebrados station has typically represented Bone County / Tierra Robada and would be ridiculously out of place representing a San Fierro branch given the desert environment imo

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whiskey    64
Whiskey

We could just simply apply some textures etc to the building you pointed out in the future, if requested by the PD command.

I highly doubt they are planning to open any divisions or such in that area as of now.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×