• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Targus

Getting stuck at spawn

Targus

Time & Date: 20:39:00 - 28/01/2018
Player Name: Alexandre Dumas
Bug Type: Gamemode

Description: After I die, I always get stuck at the respawn area. Been happening multiple times throughout my gameplay. Giga had to set my health to 95 in order for me to move around freely, not sure if the development team is already aware of this issue. I was using a custom skin ID.

Screenshots/Videos:

O5BHabR.jpg

Imaginary

Also if you drive into the gas station and explode, your skin will be set to CJ and you need to relog before you'll be able to change it.

Targus
9 minutes ago, TehMoar said:

Also if you drive into the gas station and explode, your skin will be set to CJ and you need to relog before you'll be able to change it.

Mhm, didn't happen for me. Were you using a custom skin ID? Discuss in this thread:

Imaginary

Ya, I was using /skintest.

west.

I crashed and than afterwards I died then it respawned me where I crashed after leaving like 10 minutes ago.

Pelayo
20 hours ago, Targus said:

Description: After I die, I always get stuck at the respawn area. Been happening multiple times throughout my gameplay. Giga had to set my health to 95 in order for me to move around freely, not sure if the development team is already aware of this issue. I was using a custom skin ID.

Very interesting, I died plenty of times during the beta test, but I never came across this bug. Could possibly be a rare bug that came into play with certain players.

Guest kane

@Targus

How did you die and how were you "stuck"? Were you frozen?

Targus
2 minutes ago, kane said:

@Targus

How did you die and how were you "stuck"? Were you frozen?

Jumped off a bridge near Verdant Meadows Airfield. And yes, I was frozen at the spawn point.

Guest kane

Old system.