News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Dopey

Raise player limit?

Dopey

Don't know if this is gonna be implemented but..... theres over 1000 people on the forums on the release day of the server its gonna be packed so why not raise it to like 500 or 700 or something?

• Like 1

The Stick-Up Man

I'm sure it'll be raised on launch day, 600 would be fine, in my opinion.

Dae Dae

I think we should wait on the official launch date for now. 250 players is a good start. That's actually exceptional if you think about it. 

Edited by Dae Dae

Big Gucci V2
42 minutes ago, Dae Dae said:

I think we should wait on the official launch date for now. 250 players is a good start. That's actually exceptional if you think about it. 

Yeah but who wants to sit there and wait for the server to have 249/250 so they can join? I say raise it to 400 tbh.

Koky

of course its going to be higher 

Dae Dae

The server hasn't opened yet. Why would they raise the slots when there's no guarantee the server will even reach the max of 250 players? It can easily be adjusted if there is someone waiting. But to expand it and we don't even know if the server will be full is jumping the gun a bit. I can understand too because of the excitement. I'm excited too, but I don't think increasing the slots would be a good idea. Not at least until we know for sure that: 1) The 250 slots can be filled, 2) There's a reasonable amount of players that are left waiting to expand by 50 slots. And besides, just because they are registered to the forums doesn't mean anything. 500 of us could be hardcore roleplayers. The other 500 could be just idiots looking to deathmatch and ruin the server before it's even given a proper chance to get off the ground. My point is: we don't know yet, so let's not rush it.

Guest kane

It'll be adjusted later on. 

Sign in to follow this