Jump to content
News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Bunting

[Mapping Req] FD Training HQ

Recommended Posts

Bunting

So basically, the FD need a training headquarters, as SF is a big ass City, this gives opportunity, I need a multi-story area for training in fires and S&R training, I also need a classroom for obviously training in medical as well as bringing general roleplay instead of just "ok welcome to the SFFD, here's your equipment, go get em!" I know i'm requesting more and more from the team, however I am just trying to bring as much roleplay to my faction as possible.

 

With friendly love

Bunting

Edited by Bunting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halycen

I'll check with @Whiskey if he's still working on the training area addition to the SFFD HQ/Firehouse. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bunting
Just now, ChrisRawr said:

I'll check with @Whiskey if he's still working on the training area addition to the SFFD HQ/Firehouse. :)

If possible, is there a way something like this could get mapped in? This would be awesome for live-fire training, and maybe a script where the Chief/Assistant Chief could get a command to set the fires. 

 

6a010534b1b78f970c01156fb3f896970c-800wi

 

EDIT: Thanks for all the awesome help too, y'all are the real MVP's.

Edited by Bunting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halycen

Yes that is exactly what we had in mind. We'll be pulling textures from buildings in the surrounding area especially from your topic below in order to give it that used/destroyed feel. We'll also try to include a tower, and just a variety of buildings to be utilized for all-purpose training. :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bunting

You're awesome!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rehasher

I could create a script for FD training, letting trainers make the building go on fire etc..

 

Also, can this be mapped OUT of public view, not on that construction site? Maybe flint county?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bunting
29 minutes ago, Rehasher said:

I could create a script for FD training, letting trainers make the building go on fire etc..

 

Also, can this be mapped OUT of public view, not on that construction site? Maybe flint county?

Yeah, that's the idea, out of the way, somewhere in the county, not too far though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rehasher

Dont wanna start a training structure fire and have people crowding round calling 911 and general interference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bunting

I'll go around and find a suitable spot for it then i'll get back to you when I find something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rehasher

No need to get back to me, all I need to know is that its not in a public place and out in the county some-where. Get back to the mapping team, and the mapping team leader @Whiskey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bunting

image.thumb.png.0d7ce07bbcff861edda6b591651ff6d8.png

This could potentially get re-mapped, it's a very large area which would be amazing for a mapping opportunity, It's also got a wall around it and a gate can also be set down to prevent tresspassers and the like, I know it's possible to map in this area as I seen it done before, I see this as an opportunity for the FD to have a large area, to train and to also teach in academies. Let me know if y'all see a better location, but this is the best place I can think of that's a large area and perfect for this type of system. @ChrisRawr @Whiskey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halycen

This is too large of an area. We have two possibilities:

 

- We create a complex here that includes FD + PD training here; think of it was a safety center or whatever.

- You need to find a smaller area. :(

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thatoneiowan
18 minutes ago, ChrisRawr said:

- We create a complex here that includes FD + PD training here; think of it was a safety center or whatever.

 

 

 

Personally I still think this is the best decision. Iowa doesn't even have a dedicated training building. They just burn down condemned buildings and have a semi truck trailer for training that goes around the state. Lol. 

 

Also, keeping both facilities in one place would allow whichever place would have been taken by the other facility to stay open as whatever it currently is for whatever purpose it could serve. It would also allow joint training between emergency services that would enhance roleplay 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halycen
14 hours ago, thatoneiowan said:

 

Personally I still think this is the best decision. Iowa doesn't even have a dedicated training building. They just burn down condemned buildings and have a semi truck trailer for training that goes around the state. Lol. 

 

Also, keeping both facilities in one place would allow whichever place would have been taken by the other facility to stay open as whatever it currently is for whatever purpose it could serve. It would also allow joint training between emergency services that would enhance roleplay 

 

@thekillergreece @Bunting

Are you two alright with this for now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bunting

I don't mind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×