tidal#5783

Reported Player:

thekillergreece#4530

Time & Date: 

00:11:00 - 27/01/2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: 

Flaming/Insulting

Explanation: 

He's been notoriously toxic on Discord. There are 710 pages of his personal chat logs to go through via the search option and it's more than enough evidence to prove his lack of character. I'm all for making jokes and having fun but the fun in this case is not mutual. The only reason he hasn't been banned yet is he somehow manages not to say anything too explicit that would tip off the moderators. It's basically like a slow painful burn as opposed to a full on attack but he does it quite constantly and it creates a very toxic environment for everybody on the server.

Screenshots: 

Dig up the 710 pages or just observe him for a day or two without a heads-up. This is how he's interacted with me since I joined the server and he's said and done worse things to other people.  https://imgur.com/a/bOIei https://pastebin.com/Cc4xwrwb

Edited by tidal
Changed the violation, added more screenshots

Rehasher

Please use the correct formatting or this report will be closed, and stop replying in topics if you're not directly involved to others.

• Like 1

tidal
Just now, FroxZ said:

You know that you can simply ignore him... no need to give a single fuck about people who are continuously doing shit and are offending you. But for real even if someone is fucking around with people who he doesn't even know, and you get offended by that then I don't even know how you can survive the Internet.

You got it all wrong. I've blocked him and paid zero attention but he literally goes around acting like he can say/do whatever without any consequences. I'm just trying to prove a point. I don't care if it's making me look bad.

Rehasher

Do I have to repeat myself?

• Like 1

tidal

I blocked you and haven't paid attention to anything you've said but people keep complaining about you on the discord server and it's getting really annoying. This isn't about me or my sense of humor it's about all those other people who think it's best if you just weren't present at all.

tidal
23 minutes ago, thekillergreece said:

I am not sure who "people" you talk about though. That's NONE of your bussiness, if they had complain on me, they would have called an admin and/or report me here.

This report is about you and only you. Go on, what's the issue?

I'm not going to indulge you and your brand of bullshit any further. You're the one who keeps provoking somebody who BLOCKED you almost a week ago I didn't even have a clue on what you were saying until I had to dig for evidence. That alone is indicative of how truly socially inept you are. You knew you were blocked and you knew I wasn't paying attention to whatever you were saying and you still didn't stop. I'm going to leave the verdict to the admin who's going to handle this case.

tidal

I updated my complaint with a new reason and a new set of screenshots. In this series of photos, you would see Greece provoking multiple people including @Neaksy (who ended up blocking him the same way I did), @west. and Calgon who's agreed with me about Greece's toxic attitude towards people he doesn't even know. One screenshot would also show Sofyan LITERALLY using the same exact word to describe him. This all happened just last week. Imagine what else is there if people dug deeper. It's probably gonna be squeaky clean in a day or two since it's likely he's gonna clean up after himself.

https://pastebin.com/Cc4xwrwb

These screenshots were taken and given to me by another member of this community with the same concerns as I do.

Edited by tidal

tidal

Denying stuff doesn't make it go away...

tidal

I joined the discord server a week ago. Not even thirty minutes I had to block you because of your passive-aggressive jibes at me as if we've known each other for a long time. I knew you were bad news and I wanted to avoid unnecessary drama with people I don't even know so yeah, blocking you was a no-brainer.

https://imgur.com/a/bOIei

Instead of finding ways to try and see what went wrong or apologizing to me you kept talking shit KNOWING I had you blocked and haven't said a word to you until this forum complaint. If you're such an upstanding member of this community like you try and make yourself look like why have you done nothing but add fuel to the fire? It's not even fire since I literally BLOCKED and ignored you but you kept going on and on and you probably wouldn't have stopped if I didn't respond with a complaint. Harassment isn't something a normal, non-toxic person would do. Your actions are completely unwarranted. Stop lying and hiding. We both know you're toxic and you're not fit to be in a community until you've sorted out your issues on your own or with a registered psychiatrist in a medical, out-patient facility near you. None of what you're saying/doing is indicative of normal behavior.

Edited by tidal

Aero

I'll go ahead and just end this topic here, but I will say a few things to the both of you before I officially end it.

I understand where you're coming from tidal, some of the things he said we're not "friendly" so to say but at the same time we're on an online chat room there's going to be people you're not going to get along with in there since there's so many different people from around the world with different personalities. Admins and helpers moderate that chat frequently so if they saw an issue with it they would of addressed it towards TKG at that time. Bringing in other people into the thread isn't going to help your case at all, I didn't even go through it because I find it to be irrelevant evidence. 

TKG, you do need to tone it down a bit, I understand you may get upset if someone blocks you or something but you should of just left the issue and moved on, or talked to tidal in private if you wanted to know the reasoning. I know your way of joking can be like that, which I get, but sometimes we have to just think about what we're saying especially when it's about another person before we say it in a public chat room.

You already  blocked him so I don't really feel a need to conclude this with anything further since you already handled the situation with blocking him.