• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
sraksO

Joel Grandinetti

sraksO

Joel Grandinetti

thumbnail.png

In 1993 was born a little kid, named Joel. Joel's father was from Italia, but the mother from America. Joel was living in California, but when he was 9 he moved to Washington. In Washington, Joel and his parents lived about 3 years. And in one day Joel's father needed to move to San Fierro, about his job. Joel didn't want move to San Fierro because in Washington he was friends, but they moved. When Joel was 13 he was living one year in San Fierro, he didn't have too many friends, because in that school was bullies. One day in school one of bully throw Joel's food to the floor, he was really mad about that, because always Joel has annoyed. One day Joel was really mad and he punched in the face to bully, in school was fighting. After fight school's director gave warning to Joel. Joel's father was angry about that. After the fight, some classmates started talking with Joel, because he was punched a bully, in classmates eyes Joel was a hero. When Joel was 16, he got a new car, the car was old and Joel bought the car very cheap. When Joel was 16, he was 3 friends, Micheal, Jack, and Martin. When Joel went to the school, he parked his car and went to school, after lunch, he was looking around and saw - 2 bullies is destroying his car. He was very mad, but he didn't want to get second warning point in school. He went outside and scream - Get away from my car, idiots! Bullies went to Joel and said - Wassup' nerd? how it's going? I like your old car, idiot. Joel was very angry. Some teachers saw them outside and went to an angry couple of guys. The teacher said - Stop it, now! Bullies said - We just are talking with one, good friend, teacher. Joel said - Fuck no! they idiots is destroying my car. The teacher said Joel to calm down, but Joel didn't listen and just said - They are destroying my car, they are destroying my car. Joel got second warning point, but bullies - nothing. He was so mad, he was very, very angry. One day Joel with his old car, who has smashed window went to bullies basketball place, he went outside and brave went into basketball place. Joel said - You....you idiots, why you're making me so mad? why? Bullies just started laughing and continued playing basketball. Joel was too angry, he went to one of the bullies and grab him from neck and said - Can you stop? I can't, you're so fucking... Other bullies just started punching Joel. In basketball place, Joel was really punched,  his nose was blooding, he just was sleeping in whole basketball place. After couple minutes he went home and his mother said - What is wrong with you? what the? why your nose is blooding? Joel said - I fell off from stairs in school, sorry. Joel's mother knew that Joel is lying. Joel was too mad, he started to plan how to remove from bullies. He thought - If I will be strong, with big muscles, maybe they will stop? Joel went in his house's basement, where was little GYM, Joel started to lift up the dumbbells, he always after school went to the GYM and started training. After couple months Joel was stronger, he was got little bit more muscles, he was happy about that. But bullies was continued annoying Joel, but one day when bullies continued annoying Joel, Joel said - If you will mess with me, I will punch straight in your face, okay? *he was very angry* Bullies how always started laughing, they liked to see how Joel is raging. Joel's friends - Micheal, Jack, and Martin said to Joel, that he needs to ignore them, his friends were talking with Joel when bullies came again. This time bullies attacked Joel's friends, they robbed money from his friends, then Joel was enough, he started a fight in school, his friends were helping him, he punched one bully two times in the face, but again teacher stopped the fight with them. Joel has third warning point, he needed to write explanation what happened and Joel's parents came to school. School's psychologist was talking with Joel - Joel, what is wrong with you and them? Why you're fighting with them the third time? Joel said - It's enough, they always are annoying me, they grabbed my friends money. After couple minutes to class, where are the psychologist and Joel. When bullies came into class, In Joel's eyes can see, that he is very mad. The psychologist was talked with bullies and Joel's parents and said - This is too much, Joel need to leave this school. Joel parents said - But why? He is smart, he just defended himself and his friends. Joel was sad about that, he was sent to the second San Fierro school, where was pretty many smart people and no one was bully. 

thumbnail.png

In one day Joel's father was a problem with money, his mother didn't work, but Joel's parents didn't have money. Joel decided to start work, but parents didn't want that Joel is working and doesn't go to school. Joel started thinking where he can get money for his parents, but one day Joel said this problem to his friends, one friend said - Hey, I know one guy who needs one person, he will pay you. Joel said - What I have to do? Is it not illegal? Joel's friend said - It's nothing illegal, I think so, but it's okay, you just need to get one thing to somewhere. Joel said - Okay if I can't get problems from police or what, then I will do it, by the way, how much he will pay me? Joel's friend said - I don't know, I just know one guy, who need one people. Joel accepted. He went to that person and the person said - It's you? Joel, I'm right? Joel said - Yes, that's me, what I need to do? The person said - Slow down, young man. Joel thought - Where his friend got this strange person's number and name, what the?...The person gave a backpack to Joel and said - This backpack, if you will look into this backpack, you will die, okay? okay. The person was really weird. Joel was scared and said - Amm, amm..okay, I will do it, but where I need to put this? The person said - San Fierro, Electronic shop, next to car parking, put the backpack in the trashcan. Joel though - This will be easy. After couple minutes Joel came to the place, he threw backpack into the trashcan and started to looking around, he didn't see anything, no one who will give him the money, he took out his phone and called the person. The person didn't pick up, Joel though, that he is scammed, and he was, he didn't get the money, he was angry, he took out his phone and called Jack, he said - What the? that guy didn't give me the money, he just, what the? *and in the background was couple shots from pistol*, Joel started screaming - Oh shit! what the...*and phone call ended* He was sawing one black car, there were two guys trying to shoot Joel, he knew, that they are shooting to Joel, he started to run and thinking - Why? why me? scammers....he was running very fast, he ran into the market and he was hiding from that guys. Joel was very scared. After one hour, he was hiding in market stores, he went out from the store and he saw again that car, but the car didn't saw him, Joel was bought different clothes and he was going home. After that, he thought, that he has very big problems. Always he when he was going to school, he brought a knife, for defending self. But in one day guys in black car founded Joel and again started following him. Joel again started to escape from them, with his old car, but in that day the black car crashed, Joel saw on mirrors, how the car is crashing and crashing, crashing and then that car was completely destroyed, he though - help? or not? He called for Emergency, but Joel escaped from the crash place. To be continued.

Edited by sraksO

Sonny

Looks good.

The Don

Content is decent.

I'm assuming english isn't your first language (apologies if I assumed wrong) I'd brush over and change w few bits but overall i like it.

• Haha 1