News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Giga

Website and User Control Panel (BETA) Launch

Giga

Website and User Control Panel (BETA) Launch

We are excited to announce the deployment of the website and user control panel, which can be accessed on our homepage at bayarearoleplay.com. It should be noted that these services are still on its beta stages and does not yet provide full functionality other than account registration. We encourage everyone to register an account and submit an application in order to have quick access on the server during the official launch without being delayed.

For reference, the username on the initial registration will be your general account username, and not your character name. It can be your forum name, for example. Your general account username is what you will login as when you connect to the server.

If you encounter any issues with the website and user control panel, kindly report them on the bug reports board in order for them to be rectified by the Development Team.

We would like to thank @Chilli943 for his outstanding work and dedication to make this website possible.

• Like 10

frostyworks

gucci

• Like 1

Reed

niceee

• Like 1

goldencandy610

The UCP is great loved it 

Edited by goldencandy610
  • Like 1

DowDaw

Great work. Looking forward for more and more!

• Like 2

liew

Looked really freaking good until it got taken down :(

• Like 1

Giga

UPDATE: 

I want to thank everybody who participated for their involvement in the test and for their patience. This was the first time we had deployed the UCP to the 'main' Bay Area Roleplay server and connected it to the live database and was also the first time we had it used by a large quantity of users at the same time.

During the testing we identified a few major bugs, most of which have now been fixed. There are one or two bugs that I am still working on resolving and I hope to have them fixed and then a stable beta of the UCP should hopefully be deployed either tomorrow night or over the weekend (assuming there are no other major hiccups).

I appreciate how eager you all are to play the server and how frustrating it is when things don't work - however, testing is an imperative part of any development process and I must reiterate this was the first time the UCP has been tested on such as scale and bugs were inevitable and honestly many of the bugs identified were easily fixed and some just require other services beyond our control to get back to us.

If you have any questions regarding the UCP, feel free to message me on discord or the forums and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you once again.

- @Chilli943

• Like 3

Giga

UPDATE: The website and user control panel has been relaunched, and can now be accessed on bayarearoleplay.com. You will need to register an account again if you registered during the initial deployment.

If you encounter any issues with the website and user control panel, kindly report them on the bug reports board in order for them to be rectified by the Development Team. Thank you for your patience.

Don Delgado
7 minutes ago, Giga said:

UPDATE: The website and user control panel has been relaunched, and can now be accessed on bayarearoleplay.com. You will need to register an account again if you registered during the initial deployment.

If you encounter any issues with the website and user control panel, kindly report them on the bug reports board in order for them to be rectified by the Development Team. Thank you for your patience.

Confirmation E-Mails doesn't send. 

Giga

UPDATE: Kindly avoid registering with an e-mail address that is provided by Microsoft (@outlook.com, @live.com, @msn.com, @hotmail.com, etc.) at this time. Our mail exchange records are still in the process of being whitelisted by Microsoft's mail servers, which is beyond our control. We are hoping that the issue is resolved within 48 hours from post time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Templar
28 minutes ago, Don Delgado said:

Confirmation E-Mails doesn't send. 

Make sure to check spam. That's where I got it.

MONEY_MAKING_SCHEME

This looks really neat, however, there is a question about the character's age limit, and that information is nowhere on the forums. It's only in a suggestion where somebody asked for the age to be lowered from 18 years old, but even there, the information isn't accurate. I don't know where else to post this as it's not a bug, just an observation about the quiz.

Edited by Buck
  • Like 1

K-9

Simply flawless. Well done!

specter1591

Is there a method to change your password on the UCP yet?